Chapter 8: the fire.

Tenko midoria pov
The fire and smoke makes my lungs burn as I breath. I need to find Toya. He's here somewhere. My eyes scan the black, smoke filled forest then I see him his white hair turning grey from all the soot.

Tenko: "Toya!" I run over to him he's on fire, I can't touch him. "Toya please we have to get out of here, Toya. Come on I have a plan. Hero's didn't help izuku your father didn't bother helping you or your siblings and he never will. So why don't we become villains. The problem is the hero's if you join me we can make the world a better place."

Toya: "I'm in." He looks up the fire stops but the forest keeps burning, his skin is burnt. I grab him and we run further into the forest until we reach a part where there isn't fire.

We run into we reach my father, he's wearing a formal black suit and mask. Next to him is his new friend, I think his name is kurogiri. A black and purple fog surrounds us and then we are teleported to a bar. It's dark and dirty.

Toya: "where are we?"

Tenko: "this is our new home. That's kurogiri and my father but now he is our master." Toya looks at me as if I'm crazy.

AFO: "Toya don't worry. See I haven't been entirely honest I'm All for one I'm the number 1 villain. I want to destroy all hero's and I think you can help me do that. Think about it hero's they destroy things without even thinking of the consequences. Your father is a so called 'hero' but does he act like one? Was he there to help? Is he the one that was there for your brother when he got burned? No."

Toya: "ill help you. Just promise that my siblings and friends will be safe"

AFO: "of course now let's start training you. Your new name will be Dabi and Tenko you are now shigaraki"

Dabi+shigaraki: "yes sir" I'm only agreeing to this so I can avenge izukus death, Dabi is doing this because of his father.