Chapter 20: UA introductions

Izuku midoria PoV
I get up at 6:00am so I'm ready for the first day at UA high school. I get my yellow backpack and start to put my  hero analysis note book in and just my normal notepad so I can communicate with my classmates. I've gotten quite good control over it I just have to be careful to not go over the limit. If I go over my limit I would break my bones and my original quirk will reset my body to heal it and causes my hair to turn white. I have been learning to stop that and I will hide hair dye on me during times when I could get hurt and couldn't stop my body from healing. I will let my body heal itself when I'm alone and dye it back after, this will prevent me from getting permanent damage although it will still cause me to have scars since my quirk still leaves traces of my injuries. I'm awake before everyone else so I make breakfast for everyone and leave a note saying I'm getting there earlier. Rex stays home so I leave him with enough food and water and let him out for a bit, he has access to the back garden during the day. I make some eggs and toast, I put two portions in boxes and leave the house. Shoto is waiting outside for me and I hand him one of the boxes.

Shoto: "hey izu, what's this?"

Izuku: "it's just some eggs and toast, you said you just ate a protein bar so I just made you that so we can eat in the classroom and you won't be hungry" I hand him some disposable utensils and hold his hand. We start walking towards the school, we talk about what we should expect for the first day. If we have shota as a home room teacher I suspect we won't go to orientation and instead he'll start testing us on what we're capable of. He already knows about me inheriting the quirk, I trust him and I know he won't tell anyone.

Shoto: "do you know what you're like? Since allmight going to be teaching you about the quirk and probably watching over your every move you're probably going to be suspected of being his secret love child. That's only if our classmates see him watching you"

Izuku: "secret love child? Don't tell me your coming up with those weird theories again."

Shoto: "whatttt? Nooo that's crazy. I most definitely don't think your father became like a super villain or like forced Tenko to do things he didn't want to, definitely don't think that."

Izuku: "to be fair that's actually a pretty good theory, I mean he was always up to really shady things when I was little. He would always come home really late, and he would always say how hero's were the problem. Either that or he was just an alcoholic." Shoto starts laughing at that last comment, I love his laugh it just sounds so pure. "Anyway we're almost there, remember to call me itsuki and to be more casual around our classmates, you need to be careful about who you trust here."

Shoto: "YES SIR" with this he starts acting like a soldier and salutes me. "I will not tell anyone about your true identity, sir." He says this in a more hushed tone even though nobody is around and there isn't any visible cameras.

Izuku: "hah hah hah very funny shoto," I stop holding his hand and kiss him as we arrive at the gates. There are a few hero's here but not that many students. We walk to our class after receiving our timetable, 1a. This is just the beginning of my mission, my mission is to protect class 1a from AFO and villains. Before the death of my unit we had received information that his army would be aiming to attack the first years at UA, then they would work their way up, apparently these first years are meant to be stronger and better than any classes before then. Me and ace were meant to protect 1a and 1b since they were the main targets. Sunny and the twins would work under hero's. But since they are gone I head another person had been assigned to 1B, someone from my base but someone I've never met and I'm not allowed to know who and they don't know who I am. This is incase either of us were mind controlled into revealing the identity of the other person.

When we enter the class nobody is there yet, we sit next to eachover in the corner of the classroom and we begin eating. A few minutes after we're done that dickhead from the exam hall comes in, his name was something like ten lady or something near that. Tenta ild? Tenya Iida, that was his name. I get up and put mine and shotos utensils in the bin while he puts the boxes in my bag.