Chapter 19: OFA

Allmight POV
I watch the future generation of hero's gain points and fight against the robots. Young katsukis exam is before young itsukis. He does exceptionally well, he's the top scorer in terms of battle points but didn't get any rescue points. Nevertheless he's still in 1A. Everything goes smoothly and luckily there's no major damage or injuries just a few scratches.

Then it's itsukis turn. He's fast and quick to react to the robots. We released the 0 pointer at the 7 minute mark, at that point he had only got 3 points because people with quirks got to the robots before him. People run away from the villain and try to find another way around it. Itsuki is on the roof tops heading straight for it. He sees other villains worth points behind the 0 pointer, but then he sees people getting hurt by falling rubble. The next thing we see is this young man jumping down into an alley we see him getting out of a dumpster, unharmed thankfully. Then he rushes to save a girl trapped by her foot, then picks up another, and another, and another and finally one last person before returning them to safety. The one minute mark is announced. He rushes back onto the rooftops and stabs his metal pole into the villains motherboard and camera. The villain falls back crushing the other robots giving him more points.

Everyone stares in awe for a bit before they start saying how powerful he was even without a quirk. He got into 1A just like katsuki. He's quirkless. I could change that. I could give him the chance to become one of the greatest hero's of all time. Most of the pro hero's know about how I can transfer my quirk to a successor. Lower hero's, sidekicks and endeavour doesn't know.

Shota: "allmight. I know what you're thinking." The focus is directed onto me. "Itsuki is powerful, if you think he could handle it then I agree with you but if he decides that he doesn't want to inherit it then leave him. But if he does then help train him to become a better hero."

Nezu: "you are absolutely correct Aizawa. If itsuki decides to accept it which he most likely will then we can write it off as a late bloomer"

Allmight: "I'll talk to him eventually. Perhaps in a few days." Aizawa looks at me for a bit longer, he knows how dangerous it will be but he know that the decision is up to itsuki.

Few days later, 5 weeks before UA starts

I arrive at their house with intentions to talk to itsuki about inheriting OFA. I knock on the door. Aizawa opens looking more serious than usual. He lets me in.

Shota: "itsukis room is this way, just follow me" when we arrive at his door Aizawa knocks before entering. Itsuki is on his bed painting on his walls. I look around his room there's a few other paintings one on the wall near his figures and one on the ceiling. There really good. "Allmight needs to talk to you. One on one. But just know that you aren't being forced to do anything you don't want to, okay?" Itsuki looks a bit concerned but nods and Aizawa leaves the room.

Allmight: "hello young itsuki, I saw you fighting a few days ago. You were very impressive. I'm here to talk to you about if you would like to inherit a quirk."

Izuku midoria Pov
..shit. This isn't good. I already have 2 quirks. This seems a little over board for a mission but yet again this is my final mission and when I finish this mission I could continue living this life. If I were a quirkless person then I would accept it immediately so that's what I'll do. And if the quirk can be transferred I can give it back to allmight if ,when I reveal my true identity, he wants it back.

Izuku: I would be honoured to inherit a quirk as it will give me better chances of becoming a great hero.

Allmight: "great. I have a quirk called One For All. It can be passed down I am the 8th user of this quirk. If you accept receiving this quirk you will have to eat a piece of my hair and go through training to prepare your body for the power. So if you accept we can start training today, see where your at and see what we need to work on so you can safely take in the power"

Izuku: I will accept your power allmight. Shall we go to the training room or do you want to go somewhere else? I see allmight breathe a sigh of relief.

Allmight: "let me go tell Aizawa and then we can go to a good training place. Get changed and come down when you're ready" I nod as he leaves my room. Rex is sleeping on his bed. I get changed and put the picture of me and my friends in my pockets. I don't wear my bracelets or Sunnys necklace so they don't get damaged. I walk back down.

Allmight: "Aizawa. He accepted the offer he will become the 9th user of One For All" allmight has just begun to tell him about my decision.

Shota: "...very well just take care of him, don't overwork him. understand?" His voice is filled with concern. I head down the stairs. I see shota wipe his eyes. Was he crying? Is it because I could get hurt due to this quirk I'll inherit?

Allmight: "ready?" I nod and we leave the house. We start walking towards the beach that's filled with garbage, I haven't had that much time to clean it recently but it's not as bad when I first started. "A good training exercise is to clean this beach. We will also do other things to help build muscle."

Izuku: allmight I've already started to clean this beach I started a few months ago and I'm already quite muscular so how much more muscle mass will I have to gain.

Allmight: "sorry but the clothes you wear make it seem like you don't have a lot of muscle mass so would you mind showing me one of your arms or wear a tighter bodysuit to make them more refined, that would help me get a rough estimate and we will also see what the maximum weight is that you can lift is." I look for a shop near by. I hold my finger up signaling him to wait there and go to get one of those fitness shirts that cyclists wear to become more streamlined. I pay and ask to get changed in the changing rooms they have and go meet back with all might when I'm done.

Izuku: is this better?

Allmight: " yep that helps quite a lot since I imagined you to be really skinny for some reason. But you actually have quite a lot of muscle-mass. It actually seems like you could handle inheriting my quirk now so then we can work on controlling the quirk during the time period you have before going to UA. With saying that....EAT THIS" he pulls a hair out of his head "come on this will give you my power so EAT, EAT, EAT." I take it from his hands and hesitantly I pull my mask down a bit and eat the hair. I gag a bit as I eat it. "Good. Now we will meet here again tomorrow don't try using your new quirk without me present, okay? Now go home and get rest, it might make you feel tired at first but a good nights worth of sleep will help. I head home shota doesn't say anything about it and I get some food and go to sleep.

Over the next 5 weeks we focus on cleaning the beach and getting control of the quirk. By the end I could use 20%. I was as ready as I could be. And just like that my first day of UA was in 24 hours. The day before we didn't train and I went to hang out with Shoto, over those few weeks whenever I had a day when I didn't have to train we would go on small dates. We went to see movies, picnics and we also went to the arcade a few times. I've been learning to prevent my body from healing itself. My bones would break if I went over my limit so I stopped my body from healing so my hair wouldn't go back to white. But I will be putting a small can of hair dye in my hero costume in one of the pockets and if I ever get injuries that could cause permanent damage then I will use my quirk to fix it. The final day of the break went well, me and Shoto went to the hill, we got some flowers and planted them in the ground for ace, sunny, Isaiah and Elijah as a type of memorial.