Hangry - Noah x reader

Setting: A city
-

When you didn't eat for more than a few hours, you got increasingly irritated and tired. You didn't want to talk to anyone because the smallest inconvenience would just piss you off. This phenomenon was called being 'Hangry,' a combination of hunger and anger.

Noah knew better than to push you whenever you were hangry, because he knew you would get upset with him and he's not the best at handling conflict. Lucky for him, he can tell right away when you were hangry.

Noah glanced at you, a soft smile on his face. He was about to start a conversation when he noticed your brow furrow slightly. He recognized that look; it was the one you got when you hadn't eaten for hours.

"Y/N, are you hungry?" Noah asked, putting down his book.

You blushed, not expecting it to be that obvious. You sighed, "Yeah."

Noah chuckled softly, standing up from the bench, "Come on, let's get you something to eat before you turn into a grizzly bear."

You gave Noah a grateful smile, "Thank you." Noah offered his hand to you, which you took, and you both started walking towards a food truck nearby.

Noah ordered for both of you, a sandwich for you and a hot dog for himself. You both sat on a bench, watching cars pass by in the city.

"Feeling better?" Noah asked, once you and him were done eating.

You looked at him, smiling shyly. "Much better, thank you."

Noah just smiled, reaching over to gently squeeze your hand. "Just remember, I'm here to feed the hungry and tame the hangry," He joked, earning a soft laugh from you.