Heart shaped balloon - Heather x Alejandro

Requested by: lepard1a2
Setting: A lake
-

Alejandro decided to surprise Heather with a heartfelt gesture, so he got her a heart-shaped balloon as a symbolic token of his growing affection. He made his way towards Heather, holding the balloon tightly.

Heather was standing near the lake, lost in her own thoughts, waiting for Alejandro.

"Heather!" Alejandro called, with a mischievous grin.

Heather turned to face Alejandro with a curious smile. She was surprised to see him holding something behind his back.

"What do you got there?"

"I thought of you when I saw this balloon. It reminded me of how my heart feels when I'm with you."

Heather chuckled, finding his words cheesy. But then again, it was Alejandro, he was always the romantic.

"Alejandro, that's... really sweet," Heather replied, her voice filled with a touch of vulnerability. "I never expected you to do something like this."

Alejandro slowly extended the balloon towards Heather. However, just as she reached out to take it, a sudden gust of wind swept through, causing the balloon to float away. They both watched in disbelief as the heart-shaped balloon floated higher and higher, carried away by the breeze.

For a moment, there was silence as Alejandro and Heather exchanged glances with their expressions a mix of surprise and amusement. Then, they burst into laughter, the disappointment of losing the balloon quickly turning into shared amusement.

"Well, that didn't go as planned," Alejandro chuckled, shaking his head. "But I guess love can be as unpredictable as the wind sometimes."

Heather nodded, smiling playfully. "I guess we'll have to find another way to showcase our love, right?"

With that, they linked arms and walked away together, their laughter lingering in the air.