Just a speck - Mal x apathetic!reader

Requested by: Toxic_ghost_
Setting: TDAS
-

You walked along the beach and that was when Mal spotted you from a distance. He walked over to you with a sly smirk on his face, "Well, well, well. Look who decided to join the party. What's your name, sweetheart?"

You meet his gaze with a calm and unimpressed expression, unfazed by his attempt at intimidation. "Party? This looks more like a gathering of mediocrity."

You turned to see Cameron, Gwen and Zoey chuckling at your audacity. You smiled, then turned your attention back towards Mal.

Mal's smirk faded slightly, he frowned in annoyance. "Mediocrity? You clearly don't know who you're dealing with. Cross me, and you'll regret it."

"Sure." You shrugged nonchalantly, trying to continue your walk along the beach.

Mal's eyes narrowed further, his attempt to intimidate you seemingly falling flat. "Who is this girl?" He thought.

Mal caught up to you, his temper rising. "You think you can judge me so easily? I've seen contestants come and go, broken by my strategies. You're just a speck in my grand plan."

"And you're just a speck in my day." You said bluntly. "Be gone."

And with that, you continued walking, leaving Mal visibly annoyed and shocked.