Behave - Mike x flirty!reader

Requested by: mikksluvrrhaes
Setting: A hotel
-

You smiled at Mike from across the ballroom, admiring him in his tuxedo. He looked handsome and you decided to flirt with him to get his attention a little.

You walked towards Mike with a sly smile, "Looking sharp, handsome." You linked your arm with his. "I might just have to keep an eye on you tonight."

Mike blushed and started stammering. You laughed and kept walking with him around the ballroom. You lightly touched his hair. "You condition well. You're killing me."

Mike chuckled, blushing even harder. "Oh, I think I can behave myself at least as long as you're around."

You leaned closer, whispering in his ear. "Why don't you cause a little..trouble."

Mike's heart fluttered as he exclaimed, "Y/N!"

You laughed, and let go of his arm, kissing his cheek. "I guess I'm the one who needs to behave myself tonight."

"Yeah, no kidding!"

Mike took your hand and smiled at you. "You know, I think I might need to wear tuxedos more often if it means getting this kind of attention from you."

You smiled. "I think you look amazing no matter what, but I won't complain if you decide to wear tuxedos more often. You're gorgeous."

"You're the gorgeous one, Y/N." Mike complimented you. "I would do anything to keep that smile on your face."