Denial - Alejandro x male!reader

Requested by: averagemadokafan
Setting: TDWT

-

"I am not gay." You mumbled to yourself, as Alejandro flexed his abs. He flipped his hair, giving the nearby girls a charming wink, causing all of them to blush. 

"Not gay." You said, a little louder. 

You have been struggling with your sexuality lately and have been in denial about it. It didn't help that gorgeous guys like Alejandro made you question yourself. 

Alejandro began strumming a guitar he found, singing a beautiful romantic song he wrote himself in Spanish. You felt your heart race, as you tried to convince yourself, in a soft whisper, "I am definitely not gay."

After Alejandro finished the song, he did a graceful bow, then blew kisses to everyone. He locked eye contact with you and sent you a knowing wink, causing you to full on blush. He chuckled, knowing exactly what he was doing. 

Alejandro said to you in a flirtatious tone, "Hey Y/N, can you pass me that bottle of water over there."

You slowly nodded, taking the extra water bottle you got from first class, handing it to him. 

Alejandro slowly took a sip from the water bottle, holding eye contact with you. You gulped, slightly flustered. 

To make matters worse, a drop of water fell onto Alejandro's white shirt, causing a silhouette of his abs to be exposed. 

You quickly stood up from your seat, walking away as you heard Alejandro's affectionate laughter. 

"Not gay. Not gay! I don't like him!" You kept mumbling. 

But you couldn't deny that he is so damn hot.