Family problems - Alejandro x Heather

Requested by: MyDogIsAdoofus
Setting: Alejandro's house

-

Heather had just received a video call from her parents, during which they once again showered her sister with praise and attention, leaving Heather feeling unappreciated. She ended the call, knowing that they wouldn't care anyway. 

Alejandro, noticed Heather's distress as he sat beside her. "Heather, I can see that you're upset. What's wrong?"

Heather turned to face him, visibly angry. "It's my parents, Alejandro! They always treat my sister like she's some kind of golden child, and I'm left in her shadow. It's not fair!"

Alejandro nodded, understanding the situation. He knew how that felt because his parents treated him the same way, but with his brothers. "You deserve better than that, Heather."

Heather shook her head, her hands clenched into fists. "I know, but it's just so infuriating! I feel like I'm constantly fighting for recognition, and it's exhausting."

Alejandro held Heather close. "I know you're strong, Heather. You've faced so much and come out even more resilient. You don't need validation from anyone else to know your worth. You are incredible, and I am here for you."

Heather's anger began to fade slowly and she felt a sense of calm wash over her. "Thank you, Alejandro.. I needed to hear that."

Alejandro embraced Heather, rubbing her back and reassuring her that everything was going to be okay. Heather silently appreciated this gesture, knowing that Alejandro had a way of always making her feel better.

Heather's felt her love for him deepen as she realized the strength he gave her in her moments of vulnerability.