Christmas cookies - Noah x Owen FLUFF

Requested by: Snowysalt0106
Setting: The kitchen
-

Noah and Owen, decided to bake Christmas cookies. The aroma of freshly brewed hot cocoa with the sweet scent of cookie dough filled the air, while Christmas music played in the background.

As they gathered the ingredients and prepared the dough, Noah noticed how excited Owen was about the holiday and of course, the cookies.

"Now, Owen," Noah said with a playful smirk, "Let's attempt to make a cookie that looks like us. It could be a fun challenge!"

"That sounds awesome! I'll make sure to make them extra tasty, just like us!" Owen exclaimed.

They rolled the dough out on the floured countertop, shaping it into two figures that resembled themselves. Noah's cookie representation had his long hair and his smirk, while Owen's had a big smile and a rounder physique.

As the cookies baked in the oven, Owen's anticipation grew. He imagined sinking his teeth into the delicious treats shaped like him and Noah. It was hard to resist.

When the timer dinged, announcing the cookies were ready, Owen's eyes widened. He carefully took out the tray, already wanting to eat the cookies.

After the cookies cooled off, Owen's enthusiasm turned into a sheepish grin. "Um, Noah? I think I want to eat my cookie... It looks too tasty!"

Noah burst into laughter, finding Owen's dilemma utterly adorable. "Well, I can't say I blame you. They do look appetizing. But let's take a moment to appreciate our culinary masterpiece before we devour it, shall we?"

Owen nodded eagerly and Noah grabbed his phone. They posed together with their cookie counterparts held high. Noah captured the moment, preserving their sweet and silly bond forever.

"Now, Owen," Noah said, a playful glint in his eyes, "I think it's time to indulge in our cookie doppelgängers."

"Yeah!" Owen exclaimed in excitement. He took a big bite out of his cookie and Noah followed suit, nibbling on his own cookie likeness.

"I'm excited to spend the holidays with you, buddy." Owen said, wrapping Noah in a big hug.

Noah blushed, "I'm excited to spend the holidays with you too, along with many more holidays to come."