Zombie drawing - Axel x reader

Setting: Axel's house

Axel sat in her room, surrounded by stacks of survival guides and weapons, her brow furrowedin deep concentration. As she sharpened her combat knife, she noticed a picture you had drawn and placed on her desk. It was a cute, cartoonish version of a zombie, with rotting flesh and multiple missing limbs. Axel felt a rush of anger building within her because she felt you just didn't take her survival skills seriously. But really, it wasn't that. You were just trying to be supportive. 

Axel stormed over to the table and snatched thepicture off the desk, crumpling it in her hands before forcefullythrowing it against the wall.  Just as quickly as her rage flared up, a wave of guilt washed over Axel's senses. The realization of what she had done brought her back to reality, leaving her feeling guilty.  

"Wow, okay then." You laughed bitterly from behind her, startling her. "You're welcome." With that, you walked out of the room pushing down your hurt. 

Axel rushed out of her room and found you sitting on her couch, irritated yet sad about what happened. She gently placed a hand on your shoulder, feeling slightly flustered. "Y/N, I'm so sorry," She whispered. "I didn'tmean to destroy your picture. I was just... frustrated, and I took it out on something that meant alot to you."

You sighed in mild annoyance, trying to understand her perspective.  You knew sometimes her obsession can get the best of her, but still, it was no excuse. "Iunderstand that you're passionate about survival, Axel, but it hurt that you destroyed somethingI created for you. It made me feel like you didn't appreciate my efforts. How would you like it if I did that to you?"

"I know, I messed up. Y/N, you mean the world to me. Your support and understanding are what keep me going. Inever meant to hurt you. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?" She asked, looking down in shame. 

You smiled softly. "Of course, Axel. I know you didn't mean tohurt me. Just promise me that we'll communicate better in the future. After all, it's what makes a relationship work, right?"

Axel felt relieved and held your hand tightly. "Of course. I promise, Y/N. I'll work on controlling my anger better, and I'll always cherish thethings you create for me." 

You and Axel held each other tightly, feeling the tension ease away. You hoped that Axel would be able to communicate her feelings better one day, and you were here for her every step of the way.