It's over - Alejandro x male!reader ANGST

Requested by: a_bomer
Setting: TDWT
-

You and Alejandro were dating even before you joined Total Drama World Tour together as new contestants. However, because Alejandro was so caught up in winning the game, he became so manipulative, focused on winning, that he forgot about you.

Alejandro actively flirted with girls, denying to them that he was in a relationship with you or that he was gay. He would tell them things like "Y/N is just desperate. I'm not gay. I like women."

You tried to deny that it hurt, but it did. Alejandro would all reassure you that it was just to win the game, that if he wins, he'll split the million with you. You tried to convince yourself that everything would work out, but he's been growing more and more distance.

You sighed as you headed straight to the bathroom to wash your face to clear your thoughts.

"You're the most beautiful girl, Heather." Alejandro winked, causing her to blush.

You stood there, frozen in disbelief, your heart shattering into a million jagged pieces. You held back your tears as you watched Alejandro, your boyfriend, lock lips with Heather. It was like a knife through your chest, a painful reminder that Alejandro was still hiding his true self from the world.

You mustered the strength to confront Alejandro, your voice trembling with a mix of anger, betrayal, and sadness. "It's over," You whispered, your words carrying the weight of a thousand unspoken emotions.

Alejandro's eyes widened as the reality of his actions hit him. He reached out towards you, his voice desperate and filled with regret. "No, please, Y/N, let me explain. It's not what it looks like."

But it was too late. The damage had been done. You couldn't bear to hear his excuses or witness his attempts to justify his actions.

You turned away, your body racked with sobs, as you walked out of Alejandro's life, forever.