Labrador - Noah x reader

Requested by: xvxv_simp_vxvx
Setting: Noah's house
-

You were at Noah's house, exited spend some quality time with him. When you got there, you noticed a friendly Labrador eagerly wagging its tail, waiting for your attention. You crouched down and shower the adorable pup with affectionate pets and cuddles, completely taken by its cuteness, unintentionally ignoring Noah's attempts to talk to you.

"Y/N." He tried to say, but you didn't hear him. You weren't paying attention.

You spent a little longer than what you intended playing with Noah's Labrador. You scratched behind its ears, playfully tickled its belly, and took a lot of pictures. The Labrador kept wagging its tail, making you giggle at its cuteness.

Meanwhile, Noah observed you playing with his dog with a mix of amusement and slight irritation. He had been looking forward to spending time with you, eager to engage in conversations and enjoy each other's company. However, as the minutes ticked by and you continued to prioritize the dog's cuddles, he felt a pang of jealousy.

Noah cleared his throat and interrupted you. "Um, hey, Y/N. I'm glad you're enjoying my dog, but don't you think we should maybe spend some time together too?"

You looked up from the Labrador and immediately notice Noah's slightly frustrated expression. You quickly apologized with a blush tinting your cheeks. "Oh, Noah, I'm so sorry. I got carried away with how cute your dog is. Of course, I want to spend time with you too!"

Noah walked over to you, a small smile forming on his face. "It's alright, Y/N. I understand. My dog is pretty irresistible." He extended his hand to lead you to the couch. "How about we sit down and get to know each other while the dog keeps us company? We can all enjoy each other's company."

You gladly took Noah's hand and followed him to the couch. The Labrador happily joined the two of you, settling in between you both.

You held out your phone, showing Noah the pictures you took of the Labrador. "Isn't he the cutest?"

Noah smirked, "Cuter than me?"

"Almost." You teased, causing him to playfully nudge you.