I love you - Justin x reader

Requested by: hiiibia
Setting: The beach
-

You and Justin splashed each other in the water, laughing and chasing each other.

"You're gonna pay for that, Y/N!" Justin laughed, swimming as fast as he could towards you.

"Hell no!" You exclaimed, diving into the water.

"No fair!" He pouted, splashing water towards you.

"My eyes!" You whined, pretending to be hurt.

"Let me see-"

Before Justin could react, you splashed his face then swam off.

"No fair!" He cried, trying to hide his smile.

As your laughter echoed across the beach, the sky began to darken, and droplets of rain started to fall. You and Justin looked at each other, both of you smiling, realizing that you were about to get rained on.

Justin grabbed your hand and swam with you out of the water, leading you to under a large tree. The rain began falling harder and harder.

"That was.. intense." You chuckled at the unexpected rain.

Justin turned to you, reached out to brush a stray strand of hair from your face and said, "Y/N, I... I love you."

Your eyes widened in shock. After a moment of silence, you confessed to him, "I love you too."

Justin wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer to him as the rain continued to pour down. You knew exactly this was where you were meant to be.