Catch and kiss - Alejandro x reader

Requested by: Trinity852029
Setting: A wedding
-

You and Alejandro arrived at his brother José's beautiful wedding. Alejandro's arm was wrapped around your waist protectively as he guided you through the crowd of his family and friends.

"Hey Alejandro. Your girlfriend is looking rather beautiful." Carlos winked, causing Alejandro to shove him away.

"Not now." You whispered, causing Alejandro to sigh.

Soon the evening came and it was the traditional bouquet toss. You felt self conscious and tried to blend in with the crowd. However, the bride turned and flipped the bouquet right in your direction. Before you could react, the bouquet landed in your arms, causing happy cheers and playful nudges from Alejandro's relatives.

You glanced over at Alejandro, who was watching you with a huge grin. He leaned in closer to you and whispered, "Looks like someone's in for some good luck."

"Kiss, kiss, kiss!" Some of his relatives chanted.

Alejandro leaned in and pressed a tender kiss to your lips, his hand touching your cheek. Everyone cheered, except José and Carlos, who rolled their eyes.

"Lighten up." José's wife nudged him. "It's our wedding and Alejandro deserves to be happy to."

José lightened up with a small smile, "I guess you're right. Maybe I picked on him for two long."

You and Alejandro pulled away from the kiss, laughing as Alejandro plucked a flower from the bouquet, tucking it behind your ear.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too." You whispered, leaning closer to Alejandro.