Point of view - Raj x stubborn!reader

Requested: Sugarxspice
Setting: High school
-

You loved Raj, but sometimes his humor could be a bit much. He was so immature while you were pretty stubborn. Your personalities clashed at times but you loved each other anyway.

One day, you and Raj were in the middle of a heated argument about you being too hard on Raj for him always being late to pick you up from work. Raj was trying to explain his point of view, that he worked too and had a late schedule, but you refused to listen because you were so damn stubborn. You were convinced that you were right, and nothing Raj said could change your mind.

As Raj's frustration grew, he suddenly stopped mid sentence. Before you could react, he reached out and began to tickle your neck.

"Raj, stop it!" You managed to squeal between laughs, trying to push his hands away.

"Say that you're wrong for once!"

"Never!"

Soon you were both laughing uncontrollably, the earlier tension completely forgotten.

"You're impossible," You muttered, trying to sound angry but failing miserably.

Raj grinned mischievously, pulling you into a hug. "But you love me anyway."

You sighed, "I do.. So I guess I was in the wrong this time. I can't really fault you for having a late schedule."

"I knew it!" He laughed, and you rolled your eyes.

"Don't get used to it!" You replied, trying to hide your smile.