2

Nico's POV

Apparently, they didn't know that he was a demigod. After many threats, they told me everything that they knew about the boy. His name was Harry James Potter, son of James Potter and Lily Potter née Evans (Horse descendant's sister). Harry was born in a family of British wizards (who are descendants of Hecate). His parents were killed by some dark wizard who calls himself Lord Voldemort. I obviously knew that one of his parents wasn't his biological one (either mother or father, I'll fin out when he is claimed).

After sending them to the police (with a few injuries here and there), I shadow traveled back to camp and headed straight (ha! Yeah right!) to the infermary.

Will's POV

Poor kid, such a horrible life and he was still so young! And it wasn't even monsters who did this, it was his own family!

Soon after I had put the boy to sleep and started to heal his smallest injuries, Nico came back. I raised and eyebrow at his bloody hands.

"Don't worry," he told me, "it's not mine."

I just shook my head and returned to my newest patient. Nico sat on a chair at one of the sides of the bed, staring at the boy's injuries with a hidden sadness in his eyes.

"The biggest ones will leave scars, unlike these small ones I'm curing now." I showed him by pointing at them, "all the scars could easily pass by those of monsters, so he wouldn't have to remember of his past every time he looked at them. Then there's the words that are carved on him, those will stay there for ever."

"I'm gonna kill anyone that hurts him again!" Nico shouted, waking up the boy (whose name I still don't know).

The boy snapped his eyes open. His eyes darted around the room, probably wondering where he was. He then proceeded to stare at me and then at Nico.

What Nico did next surprised me. He took a glass full of water and held it gently to the boy's mouth. With his other hand he lifted the boy's head so that he could drink without choking. I didn't know Nico could be this gentle and pacient, and I'm saying this as his boyfriend.

"Where am I?" His voice was raspy as if he had screamed for his life, which was probably true.

I decided to intervene. "Hi! I'm Will, and I'm your doctor until you are fully healed." I made sure that my voice was happy and not too loud.

Nico's POV

"And I'm Nico," I tried making my voice sound happier than usual and not too loud, I didn't want to scare him.

"But where am I?" Harry asked again.

"You're in Camp Half-Blood. It's a safe place in the US for people like us," I explained to him the best way I could, "Only demigods can enter, every kid here is one. One Greek or Roman god as a parent and the other is a mortal. My father is Hades and Will's father is Apollo."

"Who's my godly parent?" Harry's eyes were shining with excitement, reminding me of myself when I found out I was one and before Bianca died.

"We don't know yet, so far you are unclaimed. Whenever your godly parent decides to claim you, their symbol will appear above your head and you will join your siblings at your cabin. Until then, you will sleep in the Hermes cabin after Will releases you from here."

I might have said too much, but he only nodded. I guess he understood it all?

"On the medical side," of course Will would say something like that, "Greek demigods have ADHD and dyslexia while the Roman demigods have dyscalculia. We can also eat a bit of ambrosia, which is the food of the gods and there is also nectar, the drink of the gods. These are used to heal demigods, but not to much or you'll burn."

I think Will terrified Harry, especially as he then gave him some ambrosia. Either way, as soon as Harry fell asleep, Will and I went to the Big House to inform Chiron about our new camper.

Harry's POV

Nico and Will have told me a lot. From me being a demigod, to being taken away from the Dursleys, to not knowing who one of my parents is.

I woke up in the dark, I knew it was too good to be true. My breaths were too fast and short, black dots soon started to dance around in my vision and I felt as if I had this massive weight on my chest.

I'm not sure how much time I spent like this, but it felt like ages to me until something happened. I felt someone's hands gently holding my head, caressing my cheeks. They started to whisper something to me, which I couldn't really make sense of. I think they realised that as they then placed on of my hands to their chest.

"Hey, hey, hey," why is this voice so familiar? "Follow me, okay?" Is it Nico? Either way, I squeezed his hand a little, wanting to tell him okay but my vocal cords weren't working.

"Breathe in... And breathe out... Breathe in... And breathe out... Breathe in... And breathe out."

After a long time (for me), I had calmed down and was able to breathe properly.

"You're good now?"

So I was correct, it was Nico. Instead of answering with my voice, I threw myself on top of him.

Nico's POV

After I helped him through his panic attack, he literally threw himself on top of me. He then proceeded to hug the life out of me. I guess he's good now.

I hugged Harry back, holding him close to my chest. I heard a soft chuckle coming from behind me, and when I looked to see from who, I saw Will.

I raised and eyebrow at him and he just shook his head with a small smile on his face. He then walked up to me and hugged both Harry and me.

Soon after, Harry fell asleep in my arms. I swear on the river Styx that I'll do anything in my power to help and protect Harry Potter.

I looked up at Will and gave him a small smile of my own, "I love you, did I ever tell you that?"

"You just did, and I love you too."

And we kissed.