6

Nico's POV

Harry had his trainings scheduled and had a nice re-union with his father (which may I add is also mine). I don't really know what we were waiting for, until the gods started talking again.

"Harry come here," Hecate said once more. Harry complied and I looked at the goddess with a calculating look, deciding the best way of torture if she dared hurt him in the slightest way. "I'm going to give you my blessing, making you more powerful than normal wizards. I hope that you don't abuse of your power, I trust you." Hecate placed her hand on his forehead and a shiny purple orb of light went from the palm of her hand to his forehead and into his body. Harry then glowed a purple light that quickly disappeared. 

That's what giving and recieving a blessing looks like?

"You may have my blessing too. It won't help you with this kind of things, but you'll find its use." Aphrodite said. The same proccess happened, with the exception that the light was a light pink now. Harry looked different, but in a good way. He was now wearing a flower crown made with (name of a pretty flower), his CHB shirt was no longer orange as it was now a rainbow tiedye, he was wearing light blue jeans, pastel purple converse, his nails were painted with a light pink and his glasses were still round but with a thin frame. His physical traits had changed too. His hair was shoulder length and wavey, a small button nose, some freckles that were more noticable on the bridge of his nose and he looked way younger than eight. He looked very not-Hades-y, quite the opposite actually.

"Now," Hephaestus started, "I won't give you my blessing, but I will give you something else that I've been making. I've made you a weapon," he was interupted by Hecate coughing, "with the help from Hecate. As you are a wizard, you will have a wand. I've made you a wand with ebony wood, a core of thestral hair and pomegrane seed, 10 inches and slightly springy." Hephaestus then showed him a wand. It's wood was a dark grey colour (that nearly looked like black) with very fine details in a silver colour that (from this distance) looked like ghosts and skeletons in a graveyard. 

"But that isn't the only thing that it does," of course it wasn't, it's Hephaestus were talking about, "it is also your weapon. There is a silver band on the part of the wand that you hold, if you turn that, the wand will turn into a sword. A sword made from the same material as your brother's. If you want your wand back, on the hilt (?) of the sword there will be the same silver band and you'll have to turn it again." He then took a ring out from his pocket. The ring was the same colour as the wand with a silver fancy H. "Never take this ring off. If you have the ring of, your sword or wand will come to you if you need it and you don't have it with you. All you will have to do is hold your hand wide open and it will fly into your grip. The H represents the initial of your father's name."

When he gave them to Harry, my brother was so amazed. He handled them with such care that it made me wonder if he had ever been gifted anything. 

The answer was no.

As soon as he put the wand in his pocket and the ring in his right thumb, he ran to Hephaestus and trapped him in a bone crushing hug. Harry had a few tears and was muttering small thank you's all the time. After the god awkwardly said that it wasn't a problem and patted him on the head, Harry ran to Hecate and did the same. Although Hecate wasn't as awkward as Hephaestus, she was still slightly confused by his behaviour.

After Harry said bye to every god and goddess, giving them each their own hug, Will started to take Harry back to CHB. I was going to stay and tak about the prophecy with the gods.

"Wait a moment," Harry said turning around, "Whoever chose the music that plays in the elevator doesn't have the best taste in music. You should put some Green Day or AC/DC or Nirvana." He then ran back to will, leaving Apollo a spluttering mess.

"I like his taste!" Ares grinned stupidly.

I think that they were all waiting for me to leave, which I wasn't going to do yet.

"Lets get down to business," I told them as they all looked at me either in surprise or confusion, "Now that Harry is out of the room we are going to talk about this new prophecy. Apollo, you have surely told them about it?"

"Oh... no. But I'll tell you all now."

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches...
Born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies...
and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not...
and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives..."

Hades looked at Hecate adn then at me, begging with his eyes for what he thought the prophecy was referring to. 

"This prophecy is most likely about Harry," I broke out to them, "I was hoping that he remains clueless about it until he goes to that Hogwarts school thingy. I don't want the remaining of his childhood to be taken away, okay? He will still be trained harder than other demigods, but he will not be told about the prophecy. Have I made myself clear?"

All the gods nodded in agreement, looking scared with this new side of me that they had never seen. They had never seen me so protective about someone, not even Hazel. I was going to be like Bianca was to me, a protective older sibling that tries their best to support, help and give their younger sibling only the best from the best in any way possible.