16

Soleil's POV

I didn't care about having to share a room with four other boys. What did upset me was the fact that I got voted out by the other girls because, "You look and behave much more like a boy instead of a real girl, even your name is boyish" as Lavander Brown so kindly said. And the red haired boy calling me a perv, but that was fine because I turned the situation against him. The rest of the boys didn't care and Harry was very happy about it, he even gave me the bed next to his. 

"Soleil?" Harry asked. "You look a bit down, are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

Harry sent me a look that clearly meant Don't-lie-to-me. I looked away from him, thinking about it. I had just met him, I couldn't just pour all of my feelings out to him. He would probably think of me badly and leave me. Just like everyone else. 

"I'm serious, Soleil. I know I just met you, but I also know that something is bothering you."

"I-I really don't know where to start," I told him.

Harry grabbed my hands and dragged me to my bed, making me sit on it. He then sat across from me, not letting go of my hands.

"Start from the beginning."

"I didn't volunteer to be here, no offence. All the other girls cast me out as soon as the opportunity came up. One of the girls even said that I look and behave more like a boy than like a girl, she even mocked my name for being a boy's one."

"What's your full name?" he asked.

"Soleil Elio Summer."

"I like it," he said. "Plus, what's wrong with being like a boy? We're fun too. And I think your pretty just how you are, I can't come up with one thing I would want to change of how you look and behave. But if it really did upset you, I'll go there myself and destroy all their make up or whatever they have of value."

Harry's POV

Thank the gods for my demigod reflexes. As Soleil tackled me into a hug, we both fell off her bed. I wrapped my arms tightly around her, holding her head close to my chest so that is couldn't get hurt.

"Aren't you a strong one?" I chuckled when I regained my breath after the impact of the fall. 

"Sorry!" she apologised as she helped me to stand back up. Then she trapped me into another bear hug. "Thank you so so so so much," she then muttered.

"That's what friends are for."

______________________________

Harry's POV

For some insane reason, Soleil woke up at the same time that Apollo started his trip. How do I know this? Well, lets just say that my friends is a very clumsy and chaotic person. She managed to tangle herself with her blankets and fall of the bed with a loud thump, she then tripped with her own feet and banged her head on her school trunk, after that she accidentaly kicked the bathroom door too hard and it banged against the wall and a few more incidents along the way.

I needed my sleep, so I ignored her and closed my eyes again. Now, I'm not a bad friend for not checking that she wasn't hurt or to see if she needed medical attention. My sleep is my number one priority. That's another thing I've got in common with Nico, wake me up and you will be sorry. 

Anyway, an hour before breakfast started I started to get read. Soleil was looking at something on her bed, a picture I think. The other boys were all sleeping, Ronald snoring, Seamus drooling and Dean was in a weird position on his bed. 

"Morning!" she said a little too cheerfully. 

I just grunted back and she laughed at me. 

I took a quick, warm shower and changed into my uniform. When I came back out of the bathroom, everyone was awake except for Ronald, who we all ignored. 

"Why were you up so early?" I ask Soleil once I finish.

"What do you mean?" She asked back.

"You woke up when the sun was rising! That's too early!" 

She just shrugged. "Dunno why it happens, I just do."

Interesting, very interesting. I still have to write to Will and Nico, I'll add this little suspicion of mine to the list.

And I got distracted again. Next thing I know is that I'm entering the Great Hall for breakfast, Soleil talking about something next to me. 

I look around and see Blaise, Neville and Hermione sitting at their tables each. I wave a them, glad to see that they all wave back. 

"Hey, Soleil," I interrupt her. "Can you see those people that are waving at me? Those are my friends from other houses. You can meet them properly later on."

"Really?!"

I just laughed and nodded, grabbing some pancakes and drowning them with syrup. Percy would be so pround of me. 

We ate in a comfortable silence before the owls came pouring down, stepping on our breakfast and dropping feathers everywhere. If it wasn't for Athena I would have done something already.

Hedwig dropped a red letter on my lap, stole some bacon and flew away as fast as she could. I picked up the letter and inspected it. 

"Potter got a howler!" someone shouted. 

"You better open it before it explodes!" someone else shouted.

I carefully opened it, not knowing what to expect from this. The envelope flew right in front of me and started to move it's seal flap.

"HELLO HARRY!" Is that Harley's voice?! "GUESS WHAT THIS IS? IT'S A HOWLER! I'VE BEEN TOLD BY LOU ELLEN THAT IF YOU DON'T OPEN THEM THEY EXPLODE! HOW COOL IS THAT?! SHE THEN HELPED ME WITH THIS ONE! AND WE SENT IT WITH AN OWL! ANNABETH WASN'T VERY HAPPY WITH THIS. DO YOU THINK YOU COULD SEND ME ONE SO THAT I CAN SEE IT EXPLODE?! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!" I chuckled at Harley's train of thoughts. 

"Hey Harry!" Will was there too?! "Harley was supposed to ask you how things were going, but he got slightly distracted."

"Slightly." I heard Nico say in the background, I could practically see him rolling his eyes.

"Shush. Send us a letter later on will ya? Nico was worried sick that you hadn't sent us anything-"

"I was not!" Nico protested.

"Yes you were!" Harley teased him.

"Respect your elders!" Nico shouted back. "You've been spending too much time with Valdez."

"Seriously, shut up people! Well, Harry, we all hope to hear from you soon, that you've ajusted nicely, that you've made some friends and that you haven't gotten in trouble yet." Will ignored the other two.

"Remember what I told you at the station!" Nico exclaimed.

"AND SEND ME A HOWLER!"

The howler then devoured itself and fell on the table as a pile of shredded, red paper.