10

Nico's POV

I didn't want today to arrive. I know I'm being selfish, but I'm worried. Sue me. Today is the first of September and Harry is going to Hogwarts. I won't see him again until Christmas! I mean, I will probably IM him every week or something. 

I helped him pack everything, watched him say goodbye to all his friends (Percy and Hazel cried a bit, making Harry cry too) and then went to the infirmary.

He was going to say goodbye to Will too, before he told him that he was going to King Cross with him. I smiled at them. I'm so lucky that they get along, what would I do if they didn't? 

Will wrapped his arm around my waist and Harry held my hand. I then shadow travelled to King Cross station, instantly being force fed some ambrosia. I know that Harry could have done it himself, but it was his first day of school and I didn't want him to be low on energy.

Will's POV

While I fed Nico some ambrosia (I didn't force him, no matter what he says), Harry looked at his train ticket. 

"This makes no sense." I heard him say.

Nico took the ticket from his brother and squinted his eyes. "What the fuck?"

I rolled my eyes at the both of them. "Let me see, it can't be that weird." And let me tell you that it was. Harry's train wasn't at platform 9 or 10, it was platform 9 3/4 because wizards have to complicate everyone's live even more. They probably did it so that mortals couldn't enter as easily, but still.

"Lets ask around." I proposed. 

We asked some people, but they all told us that our ticket must be wrong or just gave us such a look, that someone could have thought that we were a slug or some sort of bacteria.

Nico's POV

Thank the gods! I saw and heard a woman talking to a boy that was around Harry's age. Guess what language they were talking?

Italian!

I pushed Harry's cart towards the italian speakers, praying that they were magical and knew about this weird-ass platform.

[A/N: I used google translate, please forgive any mistakes! For big texts in another language, like the following, I'll put the translations.]

"Buongiorno. Non ho potuto fare a meno di sentirti parlare in italiano e ho chiesto a tutti in giro, qui ma nessuno mi ha saputo rispondere. Mi chiedevo se potessi?" 

[Good morning. I couldn't help but hear you speaking in Italian and I've asked everyone around, here but nobody has been able to answer me. I was wondering if you could?]

"Buongiorno, sono Eleonora Zabini. Temo che tu abbia chiesto sempre alle persone sbagliate. La tua domanda è su come raggiungere il binario 9 e 3/4?" the woman replied. She seemed very nice and I she must be a witch if she knows about the platform.

[Good morning, I'm Eleanor Zabini. I'm afraid you've been asking the wrong people all the time. Is your question about how to get to platform 9 and 3/4?]

"Dove sono le mie buone maniere?" Ms Zabini chuckled slightly, "Mi dispiace davvero, sono Nico di Angelo ed è il primo anno del mio fratellino a Hogwarts. Cerchiamo le piattaforme 9 e 3/4 ormai da un po' e tutto ciò che abbiamo ricevuto sono risposte scortesi."

[Where are my manners? I am truly sorry, I'm Nico di Angelo and it's my little brother's first year at Hogwarts. We've been looking for platforms 9 and 3/4 for a while now and all we've received are rude answers.]

During our conversation, the little boy and Harry kept looking at each other shyly and then looking away quickly. I knew they would be good friends. And then there was Will, he looked so lost. He kept looking from Ms Zabini to me and so on, probably hoping that we would start speaking in english.

"Come on Will, Ms Zabini knows were the platform is," I told him, rolling my eyes at him. "This wouldn't have happened if you had taken italian classes, you know."

"But it's so haaaaaaaaaaaaaaard!" He complained like the big baby that he is. 

Harry was giggling at Will's reaction, while Ms Zabini and the kid tried to hide their smiles. 

She started to walk away, so we followed her. During this little time, she told me that the kid was her son (I had learned his name, Blaise Zabini) and that it was his first year at Hogwarts too. She told me that they came from Italy to England as she had gone to Hogwarts herself and wanted her son to learn where she had. 

I told her that Harry was born in England but at a young age he came to live with me in America. I also told her that I'm Italian but due to family issues I had to move to America with my, now dead, sister.

We stopped in front of a brick wall. What the fuck? What do wizards expect us to do? Run into it?

Apparently, they do. Ms Zabini explained that we had to go through the wall, if we were scared to do so, then we should run. She then demonstrated it to us by running into the wall with Blaise by her side. Ms Zabini pushed her son's cart with both hands and Blaise grabbed on to her arm,  not leaving her side once.

And just like that, they disappeared. 

I looked at Will, who shrugged back. I then looked at Harry, who was bouncing up and down excitedly. I sighed. Harry climbed on to Will's back and I tightened my grip on the cart, readying myself for this crazy moment. Will wrapped his arm around my waist, and we ran.