12

Harry's POV

After Malfoy left, Blaise explained to me a little about them. 

Draco Malfoy is an only child. His parents were Death Eaters (who in their right mind would want to be called that? Like, you don't eat Thanatos), very rich, purebloods and parents to a very ridiculous son. 

Pansy Parkinson is also an only child. Her parents were also followers of Voldy Moldy, rich (not very, just rich), purebloods and they've probably done something very wrong while raising her. 

Crabble and Goyle... Blaise doesn't really now that much about them. He just told me that their fathers (he doesn't know about the mother) were Death Eaters too, their purebloods and parents to some brainless boys. 

Blaise also told me that Malfoy is all bark but no bite. If he does bite, Crabble and Goyle would do it for him. Parkinson was just there for decoration (although her pug face shouldn't be considered as decoration for its high level of ugliness), normally insulting other girls to make herself feel better. 

"So they're bullies?" I asked him.

"Yeah, they pretty much are."

"Well, they won't be for long."

Hermione Granger's POV               [A/N: you didn't expect that, did you?]

I was really excited about Hogwarts. When I got my letter, mum and dad weren't too sure about it. It might have been a prank after all. But then came Professor McGonagall and she explained everything. In my opinion, what she explained was too strange and weird to make up on the spot. 

After we bought everything, we didn't question it again. I begged mum and dad to buy me as many books as possible, I needed to be good informed. I didn't want this random kid to tell me biased things and me believing them, I didn't want to mix with the wrong people. 

"Can I sit here," a red haired boy asked me, "All the other compartments are full."

I didn't believe him, but I let him stay either way. I couldn't start making enemies on my first day. 

"I'm Ron Weasley, by the way."

"Hermione Granger."

A peaceful silence settled in after. I took out one of my books and carried on reading. It was a very interesting book. It explained every branch and type of magic: Dark and light, charms, potions, defence and attack, transfiguration, jinxes and hexes and curses, divination, runes and many more. What puzzled me most was the dark and light. It doesn't make much sense, you could use a light spell for an evil purpose and vise versa. It's the intention that matters. 

"Which house do you think you'll be sorted in?" I sent him small glare for interrupting my reading. 

"Ravenclaw seems a good option. What about you?" I shouldn't have asked him.

"Oh, I'll be in Gryffindor. I'm a hundred percent sure of it! All my siblings and family have been sorted there, I don't want to be the black sheep. And Gryffindor is the best house anyway, Slytherin's are evil, Hufflepuff's are weak and Ravenclaw's are book worms. No offence."

I really couldn't have encountered with someone as idiotic and biased as him. Not all Slytherin's are evil, Merlin was in that house! And there must be some scared Gryffindor out there, a strong Hufflepuff and a Ravenclaw that doesn't have their nose stuck in a book!

"Offence taken."

I put my book under my arm and grabbed my trunk. I opened the doors of the compartment and pulled my trunk behind me, leaving Ronald behind. 

I walked around the train for a while. I kept looking for a compartment that was empty or with few people. I had searched through half of the train when I saw a group of four leaving a compartment. They looked a bit offended, but their expressions quickly changed to anger. I even heard one say, "My father will hear about this!"

Me being the curious human being that I am, I decided to check it out. I waited long enough for the people that left to go away before heading in myself. 

I knocked on the door, deciding to be polite. Unlike Ronald.

"Come in," A muffled voice said.

I opened the door and dragged my stuff in. Two boys were staring at me. One had pastel clothes, black messy hair with a flower crown on top, bright green eyes and a powerful aura. The other one had brown hair, dark skin, brown eyes and black clothes. 

"Could I please stay in your compartment?" I asked them. "There was another boy in my other one that kept making rude comments."

The brown haired boy shrugged and the boy with the flower crown said, "Sure."

I sat next to the boy with a powerful aura. "Oh, my name is Hermione Granger."

"I'm Blaise Zabini," the boy in black said.

"And I'm Harry Potter," the boy with pastel clothes said. I recognised his name, obviously. He's the Boy-Who-Lived, the Chosen One, You-Know-Who's defeater. I wasn't going to call him out on that, the poor boy lost his parents to that horrible man. He doens't need to be reminded of such a thing. 

"Pleasure to meet you. Who were those that left your compartment before, if you don't mind me asking?" I asked, seeing the happy face that Harry had as I didn't mention his unwanted fame.

Blaise's POV

This cute girl called Hermione stayed with us for the rest of the ride. Her hair was bushy and looked very fluffy. Her eyes would light up in excitement if you asked her something.

We explained about Malfoy and his 'friends' and in return, she explained about Weasley. What Weasley is this one? The sixth or the seventh?

In the end of the ride, we all had something in common. We weren't going to be persuaded easily, we would stand our ground together.

___________________________

Wassup people? How ya doing?

Just a quick A/N to ask yall a quick question. 

In which house should I sort Harry?

Gryffindor

Slytherin

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Where should I sort Hermione? I was thinking Ravenclaw, but I'm not sure.

And what about Blaise? I was gonna keep him in Slytherin, but I'm open to other opinions.

Lots of love and stay safe and healthy!

L.Lupin