4

Harry's POV

Oh she crossed the line. 

"Nobody! And I mean NOBODY calls me FREAK!" I'm not sure how I did it, but in a matter of seconds I made the ground crack and from the cracks skeletons emerged. The skeletons crawled towards her and before she could react, they had pinned her to the ground.

I laughed at her struggle, a loud and manical laugh that would send shivers down the spine of whoever heard it. 

Nico's POV

The sun hid behind a cloud. Darkness started to spread all around camp, the temperature dropped various degrees. 

I saw everything that happened between Harry and that camper. How he made cracks appear and skeletons crawl out of them. How said skeletons pinned the girl down. How Harry's laugh echoed everywhere, sending shivers down my spine. How his eyes looked like green fires while his hands were wrapped in shadows.

I ran to him, wanting to save him from guilt that would soon follow after he realised his actions. I stepped between him and the girl. I knelt down and placed my hands on his shoulders, looking straight into his eyes. 

"Harry, listen to me."

He stopped laughing and titled his head slightly to the left looking at me with curiosity. A crowd had now gathered around us, including a a worried Chiron and Will. 

"You are not a freak, okay? You are my little boy, my sweet and happy little boy. Ti amo tanto, Harry. I will protect you until my last breath, you are safe with me. Sei al sicuro adesso."

The skeletons and cracks had disappeared as the sun showed itself once more. Harry's eyes were now dull, tears pooling in them. He looked so broken. It hurt me to see him like this. I hugged him close to my chest, murmuring sweet nothings to him while I rubbed soothing circles on his back. 

I heard several people gasp and point to something above our heads, Harry's head. He had been claimed, he had been claimed by my father. My father. Chiron trotted towards us a bit, looking at my father's symbol and then at Harry. 

"Hades," said Chiron. "Guardian of Secrets, God of Wealth, Lord of the Dead. Hail, Harry Potter, Son of the Underworld King."

All around us, campers started kneeling, even the girl that had provoked Harry. I decided to follow the example. 

"Welcome home, Lil bro." I grinned at him, hugging him once more. 

But of course, in a demigods life, when everything is going fine, something bad has to happen. Raquel went stiff as a green smoke came out of her mouth and her eyes turned green.

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches...
Born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies...
and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not...
and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives...
"

She then colapsed, an Apollo kid picked her up and took her away. Everyone was silent, the tension was high. The seven (except Hazel and Frank) looked ill, but I paid attention to none of them. I looked straight ahead to where Will was and nodded at him, I then looked at Chiron and nodded at him too.

We all knew who the prophecy talked about. 

Will's POV

Today had been a rather peculiar day. We first tell Harry that he's a wizard and he suprisingly takes it well. I then leave for less than an hour and he gets in a fight. After terrifing his oponent, he is claimed. Hades claimed him, meaning that he's Nico's brother. And to finish it all, Rachel sprouts a prophecy that Chiron, Nico and I all know is about Harry.

Nico was putting Harry to sleep in his cabin while I waited for him with Chiron. We had to decide what to do about him, about this new prophecy. He only just turned eight and has gone through so much, I haven't met anyone that has gone through such things at such a young age. His parents being murdered, living in an abussive household for seven years and now a prophecy.

After a while Nico showed up. He sat next to me and grabbed one of my hands. "We shouldn't tell him that it's about him." Nico blurted.

"May I ask why?" Chiron asked him, his eyes full of curiosity.

"First of all, there is a small chance that it isn't about him. We should also discuss it with Hecate, it's her world after all and we should wait until Harry gets that letter from that school for wizards, I don't want to ruin his remaining childhood so early."

"But shouldn't we prepare him?" Chiron asked the two young demigods.

"We can train him, but he doesn't need to know that the training is for the prophecy." the son of Hades protested.

"I agree with Nico, but we should still talk about it with Hecate and Hades, he's the father after all," Will concluded.