5

Harry's POV

I was really happy about Nico being my brother and finally knowing who my godly parent is, the only down part is that people are scared of me. I don't like that.

Nico and Will have taken me to the Empire State building, they say that Olympus is on the 600th floor. How does a building have so many floors?

Once we entered, the receptionist gave Nico a scared look and let us pass without a question. We then went on this elevator that had an awful selection of songs. I made a mental note to ask the gods about it.

What if my dad didn't like me? Would he be like the Dursleys? What if I'm not worthy enough to be his son? 

"Hey buddy," Will interupted my train of thoughts, "You're over thinking it, it will all go fine."

I gave him a small smile and he smiled back at me. I like my brother's boyfriend, he's very kind and he isn't scared of me or Nico.

The elevator stopped and we finally left the horrible music behind. There was a little bit of walking before we entered the thrown room. The architecture was amazing, Nico told me that Annabeth had designed it. That impressed me a lot, no wonder why Percy likes her so much. 

I didn't expect this to happen when we entered the thrown room. Lord Apollo squealed like a teenage girl, "OMG WILL!" and ran to his son, hugging him. Lord Zeus shook his head in frustration (I think) while other gods either smiled fondly at the father-son moment or chuckled slightly. Even Lady Artemis covered her mouth to hide her chuckle. 

"We have something to talk about with Lady Hecate and Lord Hades," Nico told them, his voice firm and serious.

"What about, son?" Dad asked him. Did he know that I'm his son too?

"About my new brother," Nico told him, looking him straight in the eyes.

"WHAT?!" several gods shouted at the same time, making me visible flinch.

"Um, hi?" I decided to make my presense known, "I'm Harry Potter, son of Hades."

Everyone went silent. Dad's eyes were as round as plates and his mouth was hanging open.

"Potter?" he asked, whispering slightly.

"Yes sir, son of Lily Potter."

Everyone was watching our exchange closely, like if we were some of those telenovelas that Leo watches. Lady Hecate's eyes were closed tight, why though?

"Oh my- did you all get killed? I felt it, James' and Lily's deaths. I then felt a third one, wasn't it you?"

I really didn't know how to answer that. I think I am pretty much alive.

"No," Lady Hecate said. If we were in a cartoon series, she would be as red as a tomato and smoke would be coming out from her ears from how angry she looked. She was vivid. "That was Tom Riddle creating another Horcrux, he didn't mean to, but he did." Dad's and Nico's eyes widened at the word horcrux, whatever it meant. 

"I KNEW IT!" Lady Hecate suddenly shouted. She stomped on the floor and an outburst of magic wiped the whole like a tsunami, throwing everyone of their feet, everyone except for me. "I knew I shouldn't have trusted him! Oh Riddle, when I get my hands on you!..."

Nico's POV

After Hecate's outburts threw everyone of their feet, she carried on muttering angrily. I saw out of the corner of my eyes how Harry curled up on the floor, shaking so badly. I quickly went to him, pulling him into my lap as I tried to comfort him to the best of my hability.

I covered his ears to not scare him any more than what he already is and shouted, "SHUT UP!" Everyone went silent, their eyes looking in my direction. "Can't any of you stop being dramatic little assholes for a few minutes?"

Harry giggled in my lap. "You said a no-no word!"

"Oh fuck."

"Shit!"

"Non ripetere mai quello che dico, ok? No repeating me," I told him after I accidentaly sweared a few more times. I only got some giggles in response, but that was fine if it meant that he was happy again.

"Now, dad, explain."

"I was bored and decided to walk around the mortal world. I picked a random destination, Britain. I then met the two Potters and we soon became friends. It didn't take long before they caught feelings for me and I caught feelings for them."

"Wait, the three of you were in a relationship?" Athena asked.

Hades looked at Athena, "Yes, the three of us. A few weeks after we had sex-"

"What's sex?" Harry asked. Oh boy, I'm not answering this!

"It is when two or more people love each other very much and they do something like a... ritual or a dance. But you can only do it when you are older, a fully grown adult." Will told him, trying to sugarcoat it the best way possible.

"Anyway, nine months after Lily had Harry and a year after that I felt them die." Dad looked like he would burts into tears any moment now. I think Harry saw it too, because he ran up to him and hugged him. Most of the gods cooed at the sight. Dad picked Harry up and hugged him, holding him close to his chest.

"Once a week," Hecate started once dad and Harry had finished their father-son moment, "I'll go to Camp Half-Blood to train Harry with magic. I'll go on Wednesday and I'll use this mist so that other campers don't find out about this."

"Nico," dad took over, "I want you to train Harry, teach him everything that you have learned or discovered. Once a month, I'll take the both of you to the Underworld for a few days and train you myself. It would be best if the campers didn't know about this either."