11

Will's POV

Thank the Gods! We didn't crash, instead we ran straight through it. I looked around and right in front of us there was the most beautiful train that I've ever seen (I haven't seen that many trains, but still).

I felt Harry slide off my back and fall silently between Nico and I. 

"That's the Hogwarts Express, the train that will take them to Hogwarts." Ms Zabini said. "I hope to see you soon."

As she left with her son, Harry looked at us teary eyed. Nico was quick to hug him and I wrapped my arms around the both of them, bringing them close. 

"IM us a lot or send us letters, I don't really care," Nico told him, kneeling down in front of Harry. "Make lots of friends, study a lots but don't over do it and don't tell anyone about our kind, okay?"

"And don't get in trouble," I added, seeing how Nico rolled my eyes at me, making Harry giggle adoringly. 

"I'll contact you tonight," Harry promised, hugging them one last time. "I'll miss you."

Nico gave him a kiss on the forehead, joining them after. "Never forget this, I love you. Doesn't matter what others say, but I'll always love you."

Once they separated, I pulled Harry into another hug. "We'll all miss you, I'll watch Nico for you. See you at Christmas, but if anything happens don't be afraid to contact us."

We all had one last hug, Harry shedding a few tears and Nico's eyes were pooling in them. Harry grabbed his trunk and got in the train.

Harry's POV

I got on the train and got in the first empty compartment that I found. I looked out the window and waved at Nico and Will. Will was holding Nico tightly, and it looked as if my brother could break down any moment. 

Honestly, me too. I had never been more than a few hours apart from Nico since he rescued me from... them

It was hard, but I knew we could both do it. We were strong enough. 

I managed to catch one last glimps of them before the train started moving and left the station. I checked my pockets to see if I still had what I had placed in them. Two drachmas, 10 galleons and my wand. I had more money (my father being who he is) in my trunk, enough to last me until Christmas. 

I had done some research with Annabeth, and we found out that the was this little village next to Hogwarts: Hogsmeade. I knew first years couldn't go there, but that wasn't going to stop me. I would go to Hogsmeade when I needed to as I had read there were many intresting shops that were worth going to. 

A knock interrupted my train of thoughts. 

"Yes?" I asked.

"Hello," the boy from before came in, his mother had helped us find platform 9 and 3/4. "Can I saty here?"

"Please do, you're the only person I know from everyone that is in this train." I told him.

He nodded and sat in front of me. "I know a few people, but they're all so annoying and idiotic."

I giggled a bit, "That sounds like some of my family members. What are their names? Just so I know not to mix with them."

"Yeah, alright," Blaise chuckled. "Their names are Draco Malfoy, Pansy Parkinson, Crabble and Goyle. You will soon see that Crabble and Goyle are like Malfoy's guards and Parkinson fancies Malfoy."

I hummed. I just hope that I don't cross paths with them any time soon. 

Blaise and I discussed several topics throughout the ride. We talked about what house we could be sorted into (he told me Slytherin or Ravenclaw and I told him Slytherin or Hufflepuff), we talked about what class we thought we would enjoy the most and what we were expecting the most. 

I found it quite funny that I would be taking Defence Against the Drak Arts as a subject, me being the son of Hades and all. 

We (mostly me) bought many sweets and chocolates when the trolley came by. I placed half of them in my trunk and kept the other half out to eat now. I think the chocolate frogs were my favourite. We then shared some Every Flavour Beans. It was hilarious! I first got cherries, Blaise got grass, then I got cat food and Blaise got apple, and so on. 

Blaise had just eaten his last one (ear wax), when this blonde boy decided to enter our compartment without even asking if he could. Rude.

"What are you doing here, Blaise?" he asked, "Why aren't you with us?"

All Blaise did was roll his eyes. "It's Zabini for you Malfoy. Plus, I already told you, I'm not having this conversation again."

Malfoy's ears turned slightly pink, probably not liking what Blaise had just told him. "Who are you?"

I raised one eyebrow at the boy that Blaise had called Malfoy. "I'm Harry Potter, and who would you be?"

His eyes widened. He opened his mouth several time, as if to say something but a sound never escaping his lips. 

"Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." He eventually said, stretching his hand towards me. My best guess was that he wanted me to shake it. I didn't. 

"I really don't care who you are, I was just being polite. But you appear to have no manners as you have barged in here. At least be kind enought to leave."

I didn't give him a chance to do so. I pushed him and all his friends out of the compartment and closed the door with some magic. Now nobody else will be able to bother us.

I looked at Blaise. Blaise looked back at me. At the moment that our eyes met, we burst into laughter. We laughed for what seemed like hours. Our stomaches aching, our lungs running short on oxygen and our cheeks wet with tears. 

Every time we stopped laughing, we would look at each other again and we erupted into laughter once again. We had done this for such a lond time, that when we managed to calm down, we couldn't even remember why we were laughing.