9

Harry's POV

Wait... What?!

I could have died?!

Isn't Dumbledore the headmaster of Hogwarts? Why did he put so many blocks and potions in me when he could have killed me?

Who is Molly Weasley? And Ronald Weasley? And Ginevra Weasley? And Hermione Granger?

If I had godmothers, godfathers and godsiblings, why wasn't I taken with them instead of the Dursleys?

Is Albus Dumbledore behind this all?

"Can you take all the money that they have taken from Harry and put it back in his vaults?" Nico asked the goblin. 

Griphook nodded, an ugly grin growing on his face. Goblins should not be allowed to smile.

"At what age can I accept my lordships and heirships?" I asked him. I want to accept them the fastest I can, not wanting Dumbles to take those away too, if he can. Although I'd rather not find out.

"If you accept them right now, you would need an adult to represent you as you still aren't of age. The adult will just go to the council meetings and politic events for you. You could also attend them, but you would have to voice your votes through your chosen adult."

Yeah, I'll do that. Which adult should I choose? I've got a few options: Nico, Chiron, Will, dad, Annabeth or Jason. From my six options, I need a winner. I need someone who can always attend these meetings, that rules Chiron, dad, Jason and Will out. I need someone who can come in a very short notice of time, that rules out Annabeth.

Nico it is. he can always shadow travel wherever he needs to be and he barely doesn anything at camp. Another few good things are that he doesn't let himself get intimidated by others, he know how to voice his opinion in a way that will make other doubt if they chose the correct thing and he can always creep them out.

"My representative will be Nico, if he agrees." I arrived to a conclusion. 

Nico looked at me in shock and surprise, probably thinking if I had said the correct name. I nodded at him, a bright smile adorning my face (unlike the goblin's smiles). He took a deep breath and nodded. "I accept. What do I do?"

Griphook took out several boxes, each with a different ring inside. Each ring was unique in their own way, changing with colour, size, gems, carvings and house crests. He then told me to put them on, and if I wanted to, I could put all the lord rings together so that they could merge together and that I could also do it with the heir rings. 

That's what I did. I placed all my heir rings on my left thumb and all my lord rings on my right middle finger. I felt something like a light breeze blowing on my face, instantly making me feel slightly more powerful. 

NICO'S POV

After Harry accepted all his heirships and lordships, Griphook handed us the contract for me to become Harry's representative. He gave me a red quil, I immediatley knew it was a blood quil, some of the dead get a punishment were they have to write the same line over and over again with one of those. 

I signed at the bottom of the page, not even feeling the pain from it using my blood to write. Griphook then showed us another ring. It looked like a mixture of all the lord rings that Harry had merged together. 

"You will need to wear this ring to show that you are his representative," the goblin told me.

I put it on and...

Nothing happened. 

WILL'S POV

When Harry and Nico returned from their shopping, Harry had an excited grin on his face and Nico looked so tired that he could fall asleep right there. 

I quickly directed them to their cabin, taking all the bags from Nico and placing my little boyfriend on his bed to rest.

Harry then decided to show me every single thing that they had bought. He first showed me his new pet, a snowy white owl named Hedwig. He then showed me all his school text books and all the extra ones that he had bought to learn more about the wizarding cultures and places. After that he showed me his uniform (it looked very uncomfortable), his potions equipment, his trunk and a few other things that weren't in the list but he still wanted to get.

Now I understood why Nico returned looking so tired. I just got tired by seeing Harry bounce around the room. Then I nearly died of exhaustion while Harry showed me every single thing that he had bought. No matter what it was, he showed it to me. 

After he showed me all of it, he was still too active. I stood up the best that I could without falling (my leg had fallen asleep). [A/N: sometimes it's my knee that falls asleep, although my mum says it's not possible for my knee to fall asleep] 

When I succeeded, I grabbed Harry and used him as support to move around. I took him to Percy and Leo (my future self will regret it), who were trying to do something that I didn't pay attention to as I didn't want to find out. These things are better left alone.

"He has too much energy, he's all yours."

And I left, ignoring the puzzled looks that they sent me. I returned to the Hades' cabin. Thankfully, Harry had stayed with Percy and Leo, leaving me to rest. 

I got into Nico's bed and cuddled with him. Soon after (and much quicker than what I expected), I fell asleep.