7

Harry's POV

Throughout the years I had become a whole different person. Don't get me wrong, I still had that sweet, kind personality from when I was eight, but I had been taught and trained and I have seen many things. 

The trainings with Hecate had increased from one day when I was eight, to three now that I'm eleven. She had also told me that I was the most powerful wizard alive, but I didn't let that get to my head. Then there was sword fighting. I have been trained by the two best sword fighters everday since I arrived at CHB, Percy and Nico. I had become equaly as good as them both, sometimes they would beat me and sometimes I would beat them. Then there was the lessons from dad and Nico about the underworld-ly things. They've taught me how to control the shadows, summon skeletons, command ghosts and rise thestral. 

But no matter how good I got at those things, and still trained hard knowing that I could always get better.

Leo had taught me spanish and I was a fluent speaker, Nico had taught me italian and I was a fluent speak it too and Piper had taught me french and I had become a fluent speaker at it too (although I couldn't write these languages properly and read them because it's hard and because of demigod dyslexia).

I would love to say that my mental health was good, but it isn't. I thankfully don't get nightmares about it and most of the scars have faded (although the words that he carved on me are just as visible and the biggest ones were vicible and the ones I got from monsters), but I could still be triggered. There are certain words that trigger me, sending me into a panic attack, making me lose all my senses and turn into something like a monster of darkness, fear and death, lashing out at nearly everyone who dared approach me. 

On a happier note, Nico and Will were still dating and at camp. Will (as the kind person that he is) has been taking this very big leap year just to wait for Nico to be able to go to university with him at New Rome. I think they are either going this year or the year after.

I had also change physicaly. I still looked younger than what I actualy am (which I don't really enjoy as I am normaly not taken seriously), my hair was still black and shoulder length with waves but I had also gotten some bangs, my green eyes were as green as ever and my freckles were still there, I still needed to wear glasses and I loved to were colourful clothes (much to my brother's dislike).

Right now I was celebrating my birthday with Nico, Will, Percy, Annabeth, Frank, Hazel, Jason, Piper, Leo, Calypso, Harley (my bestie who is the same age as me) and Reyna. We had already eaten the cake (made my Sally Jackson-Blofis, which may I add was delicious) and were now going to start with the presents.

"Our present first!" Piper yelled excitedly as she handed me a bundle wrapped in pastel pink and blue that Jason had previously been holding. I opened it to see new pastel purple converse (as I had out grown my other ones) and some new nail polish of pastel colours only.

"Thanks!" I thanked them, hugging them both and instantly putting my new shoes on.

"As you're going to start school this year..." Annabeth started as she gave me her present. I unwrapped the neatly wrapped rectangle to find it full of school material. There was glittery pens, standard colour pens (blue, green, black and red), pencils, erasers, highlighters, binders, folders and notebooks. 

"I'm so gonna need them," I told her as I hugged her. I was not going to use parchment and quils like other wizards, that's just so messy and takes too long.

From Percy I got blue cookies from his mom and an album full of photos that he had gathered of them all. Some photos were from the Potters, other of the seven, other of Harley and some were from this same party. "You can add knew photos too." Percy had told me.

Hazel and Frank had given him some colourful clothes that I fell in love with at first sight. Calypso gave me some new flower crowns of different colours and (this one was also Leo's present) the perfect equipment to have my own little garden, the equipment had been made by Leo. Harley had made a divice to stay in contact with him and that could be used anywhere without attracting monsters, he had made it with Leo's help too. Dad had given me my own thestral (I had named him Blazer).

The best present was Will's and Nico's. Their first present was a whole pouch (?) full of wizarding money! It was full of galleons, sickles and knuts. I looked at it in amazement, I had never even seen such a big amount of money in my entire life. 

"How did you get it? And so much?" I asked them in wonder.

"You know dad is one of the big three and the god of wealth, we pulled some strings and favours too," Nico explained, a small smile on his lips.

Will then gave me another present. Its shape was quite peculiar, which made me even more curious. I unwrapped it quickly to discover a camera. The camera was one of those that print the pictures and you have to let them dry to see the picture. Now I would be able to instantly put the new pictures in the album that percy gave me!

But their last present was the best. Nico slowly turned around a letter, making is painfully slow, with a smirk on his face. When he fully turned it around, I could not believe it! It was my Hogwarts letter!

"OH MY GODS!" I shouted, covering my mouth (which had fallen open) in shock and surprise. "Is it real?!"

Nico nodded and handed the letter to me. I opened it with shaky hands, reading it a few times so that the news would settle in. I then read it out loud for everyone to hear. I know the gods told me not to tell anyone, but the ones that were present here would never dare tell my secret, and I trust them with my life.

"You better not replace me!" Harley shouted at me, throwing me a piece of some food that he found on the table.

"I wouldn't dream of it!" I shouted back as I threw the piece of food that he had thrown at me (it was a carrot).

It soon turned into a food fight. People hidding behind fallen tables, every single surface coated in food. Us people were also covered from head to toes in food (carrots, cake, icecream, chocolate, candy, cookies, you name it). 

In the end, Chiron had to come in and gave us all extra chores.