||I Can't Do This ||Chapter 1||

~A Quick A/N!~

Hey! Author here, this is my first story so it may suck a bit. The art on the cover is not mine!! I don't expect this fanfic to go very far as in people seeing/enjoying it, but if it does, great! I hope you enjoy my little story, let's get on with it!

___________________________________________________________________

Y/N's POV:

Great, sitting on the floor again, trying to have some time to myself. My cousin talking to me, I wasn't listening, I was done listening. I wasn't her cousin anymore, I was just her therapist.

She stopped talking and started watching her phone. I laughed about something on my phone, I heard her say

"Girl, that laugh is so fake oh my god"

I stopped laughing...instead I cried. Laying against the wall.

..I can't do this with her anymore, this shit has been going on for a year now, I've fucking lost myself. I changed everything just because of her comments and she just said she was being "brutally honest" I can't do this anymore.

This kept happening day after day, until around the end of June..

Angel's POV

I scoffed as I walked out of Valentino's door with just a pink robe, I then started to cry. I didn't want to be treated this way anymore.. used and abused.. I started walking fast, pushing past everyone.

I walked into the hotel, not greeting anyone. I went straight up to my room and started throwing my things in a small suitcase. I quickly got dressed in a t-shirt and shorts, I walked straight back out of my room. Tears flowing from my eyes, when I got to the bottom of the stairs, Charlie stopped me.

"Angel! What are you doing? Are you okay?"

I looked at her, and said weakly

"I can't do this anymore, Charlie, I have to leave, somewhere where he can't find me."

She didn't have to ask who I was talking about.

And with that, I left, closing my eyes and just running..

somewhere

I then felt a jolt..my surroundings changed..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter lovelys! Just getting this up and going, so this is kind of a filler chapter, so the story makes sense. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! The second one is coming very soon. Love yall!

Signed,

Kinsley!