||Here Just For You||Chapter 12||

Y/N's POV;

"Oh. My. God."  I said as I saw who I could now identify as..

"LUCIFER?" I whisper-screamed as to not wake anyone else up

"The one and only- wait how do you know who I am" He said, halfway through a bow

"Uh, I don't even want to START explaining the answer to that question" I said, still in shock. He shrugged.

"Annyywayy" He said, stretching out the word "I came to talk to you about your little situation with that...uhh.. Angel Dust guy" He said, thinking everything out before saying it.

"Is he okay!? Can you take me to him!? Does he know I'm okay!?" I questioned, not giving him time to answer any of the inquiries.

"Woah woah woah, slow down there" He said, putting his hands out in front of him. "I can take you to him, but you do know that..he's in hell, right?" I rolled my eyes slightly

"Well no shit, he's a demon." I said, crossing my arms

"Well-" Lucifer sighed "Hell is very dangerous, okay? If I take you down there, I can't absolutely guarantee your survival.." 

I sighed, thinking for a few seconds before saying "I understand. Just let me see him, please.." I said, lowering my arms back down to my side.

"Alright, this is gonna feel weird at first" He said, snapping his fingers and surrounding us both in red flames.

I felt like I was in space, everything felt so weightless. I was still standing, but not really on anything. All I saw where the red flames and after about 10 seconds, I was standing in the hotel lobby, in front of Lucifer.

I stumbled and almost fell over, but was able to steady myself. I looked around, everything was so.. weird. 

I looked down at myself, I was still wearing the same clothes, my skin was still the same color, and my hair was still the same.

"You didn't really physically change, since you didn't actually die." Lucifer said, informing me.

I nodded my head "Now where's Angel"

Lucifer sighed "He's in his hotel room, he hasn't come out or talked to anyone for days, we're all worried" He said, concerned.

"Lead me to his room, please" I said, starting to tear up

Lucifer nodded, making a motion for me to follow him up the stairs. I followed him up the stairs and down a hallway to Angel's door, decorated with lights and polaroid pictures.

Everyone moved out of the way, some of them looked confused as to who i was, but I didn't pay attention to that.

I stepped forward to knock on his door and the gentle sound rang through my ears, he didn't respond

I spoke, loud enough for him to hear me through the door

"Angel..it's me..Y/N" my voice shook slightly form me suppressing my tears.

I heard hurried rustling of the sheets and quickened steps progressing closer to the door before it swung open so fast that I saw Angel's hair blow slightly.

I looked up at him teary eyed and he looked down at me the same way..

He picked me up with all his arms and hugged me tightly, and my body relaxed in his embrace. I smiled softly

We stayed like that for a couple minutes before he set me down on the ground and smiled at me with a tear stained face. 

"I thought I lost you N/N" He said, his voice quivering, he was hoarse.