||Holy SHIT!|| Chapter 2||

Y/N's POV:

So, it was about the end of June now, and I was in the basement while my cousin was taking a nap in my room upstairs.  And one of my favorite songs, stargaze came on.

(PLAY THE SONG, YOU CAN LOOP IT FOR THE REST OF THE CHAPTER IF YOU WANT)

You won't sink if you just float and single out a star~

They won't return the gaze.. they don't even know who you are

Too busy with conversations.. among constellations

Too busy burning bold and bright, for unknown durations

As I sang, I felt some sort of presence, I ignored it and closed my eyes.

Kinda funny how I see their light and think to call it pretty..

When I'm terrified of being itty bitty-

I opened my eyes and-

"HOLY SHIT" 

I yelped, looking up at the tall figure standing in front of me

"Your singing is nice" He said

"Thank you- OKAY WAIT START OVER. Who even are you? How did you get here? I have so many questions"

"Here's the thing, I can't really answer that second question" he chuckled

I looked at him with narrow eyes, that's when I realized

"WAIT A SECOND. ANGEL DUST??" I squealed

"You know who I am?"

"Eh, yeah. I'm not gonna get into how or why because that would just confuse you more" I giggle, he shrugs

"Anyway- HOW THE FUCK IS THIS EVEN HAPPENING?"

"I DONT KNOW"

We stare at each other for a second, then burst out laughing. He actually seems like a cool person, we were talking when someone opened the basement door and started walking down.

Angel's POV:

Someone started walking down the stairs while me and.. this girl were talking DAMN I NEVER EVEN ASKED HER NAME- anyway, I'll do that later. The person reached the bottom of the staircase and looked at the girl, annoyed

"Y/N, What the fuck is all the noise about, why are you screaming"

Oh, so her name is Y/N I'm assuming?

"Sorry, Aurora, I'll quiet down" Who I think is Y/N looked down, looking as if she's about to cry

The other girl by the staircase, Aurora is her name I think, rolled her eyes and went back upstairs, as soon as the door closed, Y/N started crying silently.

"Hey.. don't let 'er get to ya" I spoke up, she looked up at me and smiled softly

"Thanks, Angel"

"You're welcome, sugar"

She turned away when I said that, I shrugged "Ya know, I never asked your name"

She looked at me again "It's Y/N" she smiled, I was right

"Cool name" I said, she smiled wider "Thanks, so, if you don't mind me asking, do you remember what happened before you appeared here?"

I told her all about Valentino, she listened attentively and had an apologetic look on her face the whole time.

"...then I felt a jolt, and suddenly I was here, hearing your singing" I finally finished

"Damn, talk about trauma" she said, lightening the mood slightly 

"Yeah.. speaking of your singing, has anyone ever told ya that your singing is calming? Like I ain't kiddin, calmed me down when I appeared here" I said, looking at her with a soft smile. She covered her face with her hand "Thanks" she said, I could tell she was smiling, I chuckled, "Anytime, toots"

Y/N's POV:

AHHH!! I was totally screaming on the inside, he thought my singing was calming?? I decided to try and calm down my racing mind by grabbing my sketchbook. I grabbed a pencil and started sketching  the outfit I was wearing, I liked drawing clothes, I felt like a fashion designer when I did, I still talked to Angel, we were talking like we had known each other for years, I finished the sketch and moved to where he was sitting, sitting down next to him, I showed him the sketch after he finished his sentence, he looked at it and said "Shit, toots, that's really fuckin good!"

I got up and dramatically bowed, giggling, I thought "am I really becoming friends with THE Angel Dust right now??" I smiled, and decided to ask him "Angel, do you even know how to get back to hell?"

"Nope, and I don't want to, so I guess I'll tag along with you for now" he chuckled.

I smiled, inside I was jumping up and down like a toddler, I was happy, even though we weren't super close, I had a feeling we would become good friends!

___________________________________________________________________

Woo! Second chapter! This one's a bit longer so I hope you guys enjoyed! If you have any advice on how to make the story better, please comment! Love yall!

Signed,

Kinsley!