||Our Story||Chapter 19||

Narrator's POV:

Angel and Y/N woke up the next morning tangled in each other's arms, they spent hours that morning just going over their whole story together, laughing at all the stupid shit they did

Y/N's POV:

"No, no, remember when we had that first popcorn fight and we had to clean it all up?" I said, laughing 

"You were giving me a death glare the whole time, I was  like 'I didn't do nothin!'" He said, waving his hands almost in a way to mock himself

We both laughed our asses off, and after we caught our breath, I looked up at him and smiled "I love you"

"I love you too, Il mio futuro"

I smiled at the name, even though I didn't know what it meant, I had an assumption that it was a good thing.

After a while, we went down and ate breakfast with everyone else and I could just feel Charlie sitting next to me, gushing at how cute me and Angel were being, I just rolled my eyes with a smile and finished eating before heading back up to my room to finally take a shower and change my clothes since Charlie and Vaggie had been nice enough to go shopping for me.

I rummaged through the closet, finding something cute and simple to wear, I wasn't planning on going anywhere so I wanted to be comfortable today.

I grabbed the clothes I wanted and tossed them over my shoulder before walking into the bathroom, setting the clothes down on the counter and walking over to the shower and turning the water on.

While I waited for it to warm up, I got undressed and took a chance to look at my whole body as a demon.

It looked very similar to how I looked when I was alive, minus the skin color, ears, tail, hair, eyes- you get the point. 

I didn't really mind how I looked to be honest, I looked really nice in my opinion.

I walked back over to the shower, reaching in and running my hand under the water which was now pretty warm. I slowly and carefully stepped in, as not to slip.

There was already some basic stuff in there, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, face wash, etc. 

I gently and thoroughly washed myself, from my hair to my body, I was already feeling much cleaner.

After a bit, I got out and wrapped a towel around myself, feeling very refreshed. I took a deep breath in and let it out.

I dried myself off and put on the comfortable clothes I had picked out before walking out of the bathroom. 

"Much better" I said, walking into the bedroom and sitting on my bed.

Angel walked in just a few moments later and sat down next to me

"Hey! What's up Angie?" I said, smiling at him

"Nothin', I just missed ya" He said, smiling back

"Angie we talked like maybe 45 minutes ago" I said, playfully rolling my eyes

"And that is way to long to not talk to ya, especially after I just got ya back after 6 months"

I smiled "Awww" I said, hugging him.

He chuckled and hugged me back, squeezing me close to him.

"Angie" I said, not pulling back from the embrace.

"Hm?" He said, slowly rubbing my back with one of his hands.

"Do you remember that song I was singing, back when you first got to my house on earth?"

"That one about stars?" He asked

"Yeah!" I responded

"Of course I remember" He chuckled

I smiled and started to sing 

"You won't sink if you just float and single out a star~"

"They won't return the gaze.. they don't even know who you are~"

I nuzzled my head into Angel's chest, continuing to sing

"Too busy with conversations.. among constellations"

"Too busy burning bold and bright, for unknown durations"

"Kinda funny how I see their light and think to call it pretty.."

Me and Angel continued to sing, he did the male part and other harmonies, surprising me at first but then we calmed down and stood up near the middle of the song and started to dance slowly..

I closed my eyes and let my voice and his lead me in the dance, we were so perfectly in sync just like always, we were so at peace..

(Close your eyes and listen to the rest of the song and imagine you and Angel dancing in your room, if you'd like:])

_______________________________________

A/N

Pretty short chapter, sorry my luvvlys! I just wanted to go into these little small cute moments, because I really like writing about them, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

The next chapter is unfortunately the last of this book, and I'm so excited to write it.

That being said, I love you all, have a great day/night!

Signed,

Reed<3