4) I love you

"Where's Dwight?" Theresa asks, looking around the blacksmiths before fixating her eyes on Kez who was stood in front of an anvil with a hammer.

"I don't know," Kez responds, "to me, he's in the same place as you were couple of weeks ago."

"He hasn't come back to Birmingham," Theresa says, "can't blame him, I didn't really want to, it's a shit hole."

"It's his home," Kezia states, slamming the hammer down, then glancing at Theresa, "he wouldn't have stayed away from his home, he's not you. He loves the place, you know he does."

"So you reckon he is dead?" Theresa questions.

"More likely than not," Kez nods.

"What're you doing?" Theresa asks.

"You are asking a lot of questions," Kezia hums, "Charlie needs new horseshoes for the mare."

"I've been gone a couple years," Theresa says, "I'm just intrigued by you."

"I haven't changed," Kezia states, "your words not mine."

"So Bea..." Theresa trails off.

"What about her?" Kez replies, focusing on shaping the horseshoe, tapping her hammer against the metal.

"She didn't seem too happy about my arrival, call it my ego, but I thought we were friends before I left," Theresa says.

"She was just in shock that's all," Kezia responds.

"It didn't seem like shock," Theresa states, "it seemed more like she was frustrated by my presence."

"If you're that concerned about her perception of you, it'd be better to ask her these questions," Kezia replies.

"I just thought you might know," Theresa says, flinching when Kezia slams the hammer down against the anvil.

"Why would I know, eh?" Kez responds, walking towards Theresa, "if you've got something to say to me, just fucking spit it out."

"Me? No I've got nothing to say," Theresa smirks, "actually, I might. You're sleeping with her, and based on this reaction, it's a lot more than just coitus to you."

"Don't say coitus," Kez responds, "who the fuck calls it coitus? That's just weird."

"So the biggest problem with what I've just said is that I used the word coitus? Nothing else for you to react to?" Theresa hums, "interesting."

"I'm not confused about my feelings," Kezia states, "I know exactly how I feel about Bea. Stop trying to play games, Tess, I don't need to be tricked into admitting anything, because I'm fully fucking aware of my own feelings."

"Not just coitus, then?" Theresa laughs.

"Stop saying coitus!" Kez exclaims, "the word grosses me out."

"I couldn't tell," Theresa shrugs innocently, "are you going to tell her? You know, about your feelings?"

"Why on earth would I do that?" Kez scoffs.

"Why wouldn't you?" Theresa retorts, "people enjoy being told they're loved."

"Really?" Kez replies.

"Of course, you idiot," Theresa says, "wait- you love her?"

"That's what we were just talking about," Kezia responds.

"I was just thinking you appreciated her more than physically," Theresa shrugs, "you love her? Truly?"

"I just told you I am not confused about my feelings, you don't need to double check," Kez mumbles.