38)

"Charades? We did charades last week, Finn," Arthur states.

"And you were all really bad, so perhaps you need some practice," Finn remarks, "Kez is up first."

"Okay," Kez says, standing up, doing the sign to indicate it was a book, before just pointing at her aunt.

"You couldn't have put more effort in?" Tommy chuckles.

"Nobody has guessed it yet," Kez shrugs.

"Hey, no talking!" Finn scolds.

"It's Pollyanna," Bea says.

"Correct," Kez responds, sitting back down, "you're up, love."

"Mm," Bea hums, pushing herself from her chair, thinking of what to do, "oh, I've got it, it's a song."

"You're not meant so say that," Finn groans.

"My apologies, Finn," Beatrice responds.

"All is forgiven, future little sister in law," Finn responds, to which Kez rolls her eyes, taking a drag from her cigarette, smiling up at Bea who was walking towards her.

Beatrice taps Kez's arms, before hugging herself, excitedly Ada stands from her seat, guessing, "put your arms around me, honey!"

"I'm your honey, am I?" Kez smirks teasingly, straightening up in her seat.

"Damn right you are," Bea laughs.

"So I got it right? Yes," Ada cheers, taking a sip from her gin, confidently walking to the front of the room as Bea takes her seat beside Kez, whose arm goes to rest on the back of her chair, leaning across to kiss her cheek, "there you go, one arm around you."

"Lucky me," Bea smiles, resting her head on Kez's shoulder.

-

"Hello, honey," Bea greets, walking into her bedroom where Kez was waiting laying on her bed.

Upon laying eyes on her, Kez sits up straight, "well, hello there, beautiful. Have I ever told you how sexy you look in my shirt?"

"Only every night," Bea laughs, as Kez stretches out an arm to pull her onto the bed.

"Tess said no strenuous activities," Bea states, now straddling Kez's lap, "I'm healed," Kez responds, her hands resting on Bea's waist.

"You've tried this every night since the shooting," Bea says.

"I haven't groaned or winced in days," Kez states, "please darling, let me partake in some strenuous activities. I don't think I can keep my hands to myself much longer, I might combust."

"Well we wouldn't that would we?" Bea replies, pushing Kez down so she was flat on her back, "no we would not," Kezia says, "let me touch you, Bea."

"You are," Bea responds, feeling Kez's hands softly caressing her waist.

"Alright, I'll try once more, let me perform cunnilingus until you're cumming on my fucking face and making pretty noises," Kezia states, as Bea's hand trails down the side of her face.

"Such crude words," Bea tuts, running her thumb over Kez's lips.

"I'm not known for being linguistically inclined," Kezia responds, "give me what I want, Bea, I'll make it worthwhile."