50)

"You were out early this morning," Kezia hums.

"I went to meet Edith for breakfast," Bea replies, "mind unbuttoning me, I want to get into something more comfortable."

"You know I don't mind," Kezia says, raising to her feet.

"I will be getting dressed again," Beatrice laughs, as Kezia approaches.

"Must you?" Kezia asks, placing her hand on Bea's waist.

"Eventually," Bea whispers, tugging at Kez's shirt as she's backed up against the wall, "but this dress is really starting to get uncomfortable, if you could remove it soon, it'd be much appreciated."

"Well we wouldn't want you being uncomfortable," Kezia says, trailing her hand up Bea's side.

"Quicker than that, Kez," Bea states.

"Yes, ma'am," Kezia laughs, as Bea gives her a stern look, "that does not mean rip it off, Kez, I like this dress."

"You just said it was uncomfortable," Kez responds.

"Only for prolonged periods of time," Beatrice states, "now are we going to have sex or are you going to keep focusing on the wrong thing?"

"Oh believe me, darling, I am focused on the right thing," Kezia says, beginning to unbutton Bea's dress, "and ripping would've been most efficient."

"We're not still talking about this," Bea smiles, "now get on your knees and shut up."

"Make me," Kezia smirks.

"Oh that's too easy," Beatrice responds, to which Kez shrugs, "then do it, I bet you won't."

Beatrice leans up, her hands resting on Kez's shoulder as she brushes their lips together. Kez steps forwards, pressing their bodies together, deepening the kiss as Bea's hands, slowly, gradually, trace Kez's neck down to her tie. She wraps the tie around her hand, before pulling away, staring up at Kez through her lashes, whispering firmly "kneel."

Almost instantaneously Kez drops down onto her knees, as Bea removes her own dress, throwing it onto the bed, before placing a hand on Kez's jaw forcing Kez to look up at her.

Kez's hands trail the back of Bea's legs, as Bea smiles down at her, a victorious look on her face, "told you it was too easy."

"I did this on my own accord," Kez states.

Bea runs her thumb over Kez's lip, humming, "sure you did, love, sure you did."

"I could just stand up," Kezia replies.

"I can hear your mouth moving, I'd rather feel it, how does that sound?" Bea says.

"Oh that sounds good," Kez smiles, groaning when Bea tugs her hair slightly, "you look so pretty, down there, on your knees, for me."

"I love you," Kezia states, her hands grasping the back of Bea's thighs tugging her closer, trailing a hand around Bea's legs, moving her underwear to the side. Slowly, and with the force of a feather she trailed a finger along Bea's slit, "say it back, Bea."

"Or what?" Bea teases.

Kezia scoffs, mocking her tone, "or what? You really want to fucking find out?"

"Maybe I do," Bea states.

"Okay," Kezia shrugs, leaning forwards, her tongue flicking Bea's clit, as she pushed two fingers into her, keeping her movements slow and steady, her spare hand trailing up Bea's curves until she could yank her brassiere down, freeing Bea's breasts which she then began to massage, as her fingers started to move faster, her tongue occasionally sliding along Bea's slit, as the woman's grasp on Kez's hair tightened, the other gripping onto the dresser beside them, "fuck, Kez," Bea moans, breathing heavily as her head tilts back, hitting the wall, "right there, that's the spot, don't stop."

Kez can feel Bea's legs beginning to shake around her head, she was getting close, but she wasn't close enough. Kezia curls her fingers, and sucks at Bea's clit, feeling Bea almost fall apart she pulls away. Kissing up Bea's torso, raising from her knees and nipping at one of Bea's breasts.

"I said don't stop, Kez, fuck," Bea says, smiling when Kez's hand trails back down her body, stopping and just resting on Bea's clit, "you are evil."

"You know what I'm waiting for, and don't think for one minute that I won't just walk away and leave you like this," Kezia says.

"You wouldn't, we both know you wouldn't," Beatrice breathes out.

"You want to test that theory?" Kezia responds, gently slapping Bea's clit, causing the woman to shake and fall forwards slightly, now leaning against Kez's shoulder, breathing heavily as Kez's hand softly wraps around her throat, forcing her to look up at her, "you wanted to find out, and now what, Bea? What's your next move?"

"I love you," Bea states, barely getting the words out before Kez is leaning down, slamming their lips together, Bea's back hitting the wall, as Kez presses their body's together, her hand rubbing at Bea's clit, smirking into the kiss as she feels Bea whimpering into her mouth, her body shaking, and struggling to stand up as Kez relentlessly keeps going, prolonging her orgasm.

Kez bites gently down on Bea's bottom lip before pulling away from the kiss, removing her hand from between Bea's legs and licking her fingers clean, as the other grabs Bea's arse, "that's my good girl."

"You are a fucking prick," Bea states with a smile on her face.

"You know I wouldn't have actually left you like that, right?" Kezia assures.

"I know, my love, I know," Bea nods, leaning up to gently press a kiss to Kez's lips, "now how about we both get cleaned up?"

"That sounds like a marvellous idea," Kezia agrees, lifting Bea up, and carrying her towards the bathroom.