30) The Location

Beatrice hears the doors to the pub open, the only people that'd be walking in this late had the last name Shelby, turning around she sees her assumptions are correct.

"You managed to get Ada to speak to you, Pol and I went today, she let us in," Bea smiles at Kez, "how did you manage to get Ada to speak to you?"

"I told you I could get her speaking," Kezia shrugs, "you need to get out of here."

"I'm not finished closing," Bea responds confused.

"I did not ask," Kezia states, "Bea, you gotta go."

"What's happening? What have you two got yourselves into?" Beatrice questions.

"Nothing major, Bea, please just walk out the door, and don't stop marching those feet until you're back home," Tommy states.

"Ah, Grumpy Shelby's, off I go," Beatrice teases, "will you finish my closing tasks?"

"Sure," Kezia responds.

"I wasn't being serious, I'll just come in early tomorrow," Beatrice says, "I'm sure I'll see you both then, good evening."

The siblings watch as Bea gathers her things, before swiftly exiting the pub.

"How you doing with that?" Tommy asks, nodding his head towards the door which Bea had just walked out of.

"I want her so bad my loins are scorching and might combust," Kezia responds.

Tommy turns to his sister with a bewildered and disgusted look on his face, "seriously? You couldn't have described it any other way."

Kezia shrugs, "that's the most family friendly thing I could think of."

"Lovely," Tommy tuts, "the Irish will be here any moment, you know what you're doing?"

"Umm, remind me again?" Kezia smiles.

"Kez," Tommy sighs.

"Yes, yes, saving your life, I know what I'm doing," Kezia laughs, slipping behind the bar, giving her brother a mocking wave as she steps into the back room.

There were a couple minutes of silence before Kez hears the pub doors open followed by two Irish voices greeting her brother. Next came the scraping of chairs, and Kez took that as her sigh to push the door ajar, they wouldn't be able to see her, their backs were towards her.

Her gun was already in her hands, she'd already cocked it, all she had to do was pull the trigger. They were planning to shoot him, they were tense and their guns were in accessible places, she had no doubt that sooner or later once of them would be drawing a weapon.

She wasn't focused too much on whatever was being said, she was solely concentrated on watching to see when one of their hands would twitch. Tommy was in control of the conversation, she didn't to need to pay any mind to what the contents of it were. If it was important, he'd tell her after.

The one on the right would be the one shooting, the other had his hands on the table, ready to accept the location of the shipment from Tommy. Once he takes it, Kez notices the other one's hand reach for his weapon, instinctively, she pulls the trigger, firing a bullet directly into his head, blood splattering over Tommy and his comrade, who turns to Kez, scrambling for his weapon, but by the time he'd located it, Kez had already re-cocked and fired another bullet, hitting him square in the chest causing him to flop to the floor, his gun thudding to the floor beside him.

"Nice aim," Tommy compliments.

"Why thank you," Kez says, jokingly bowing as she walks out of the back room, "well that was rather anti-climactic."