Chapter 10

The next morning, I woke up, someone's arms still content around me. I turned to face them, and saw Harry. Suddenly, a lump came in my throat. I felt my hand cover my mouth, as I pulled myself out of Harry's grip, and ran to the bathroom.

Suddenly, I threw last nights alcohol up. As I finished, nausea swept across my head. I felt knocked out.

"You alright there, Miss Behzinga?" I heard a little voice say, laughing at me. Ethan.

I turned around, and saw him leant against the door frame.

Shit! I was wearing Harry's clothes! I couldn't even remember what happened last night.

I just hid my head, before Ethan spoke again.

"Are they my joggers?" Ethan asked curiously.

"Uh, I, Yeah." I stuttered. I never stuttered, he knew I was lying now.

"They aren't mine! Your lying! Who's are they? I don't own them." Ethan said, coming closer now. "And this shirt? That's way too big for you." He said. leaning down to my head over the toilet.

I just ignored him, I mean in the state I was in I pretended I physically couldn't talk, or hear him.

"Y/n, I want answers, now" He said sternly, walking over to me

"Don't be mad." I said, breathing heavily after throwing up. "I'll try not to be." He said, under his breath.

"Ethan, this is serious right now! You won't be mad if I tell you" I told him looking up at him, as I slowly started getting up.

"Fine!" He said, crossing his arms.

"They are Harry's clothes." I said not looking at him now.

"What?! Why are you wearing Harry's clothes!" He shouted. "I told you, not to get mad!" I told him now looking back up at him. He gave me a stern look.

"Well I am!" He shouted. "I want answers! Why!" He shouted once again.

"I can't remember. I was drunk." I told him, truthfully.

"Look, I really don't know! And we didn't sleep together, for sure." I said, walking out the bathroom, as he followed me.

"When you woke up, was he there? With clothes on?" He said, literally bombarding me with questions.

"Yes, and yes" I said firmly putting my hands on his shoulders, feeling wavy again.

"And he's still there?" He asked, brushing me off his shoulders.

"Yes." I told him. Knowing I'd fucked up, as he started rushing to my room, before he could open my door I stopped him.

"Ethan! Stop! I'm sure It's nothing! Please just let me speak to him?" I asked, pushing him away.

"Fine, but I swear to god, that boys hands go anywhere near you, he's dead!" He said, I knew I woke up with Harry's arms around me but I didn't say that obviously.

Not being hesitant, I walked back into my room.

"Harry?" I pressed his shoulders to wake him up.

"Huh? Yeah?" He said as he turned around, facing me pulling the covers over his chest.

Shit.

He was unclothed.

"Harry I need to talk to you." I said, sitting down next to him, pulling him up.

"What happened last night?" I asked, as I genuinely couldn't remember and knew Ethan was peeping, and listening in.

"Uh can you not remember?" He asked, brushing his hair with his hand. God he looked so hot.

No, I wasn't to think like that right now. I shook it off.

"No, I can't. I was drunk, we didn't, you know, did we?" I asked, brushing the back of my neck.

"No no! We didn't! You didn't want to sleep alone, told me to get you some pajamas, then you told me you preferred my clothes so I gave you them and ended up in bed with you, with Ethan's shorts on. You wanted me to come and sleep with you." He said, finishing and twiddling with his thumbs. "Does Ethan know?" He asked.

"Yes, he does." Ethan said, walking in

"It's not what it looks like I swear"

"As long as you didn't touch her, whilst you was sleeping It's fine, It's still an issue though. Don't let it happen again, otherwise I will twist your bollocks off."

"You know I wouldn't hurt her if I did, Eth." He said, trying to come to some sort of conclusion. "No matter what, Harry, you will never get my permission to have my sister" He said.

"I would never hurt her, why do you not want me with her?" Harry asked, curiously. "Lewis, I love you so much but my sister is my boundary, It's the only rule I'll ever make. None of my boys fall in love with her. I won't let that happen." He said, now looking at him.

Now I felt like pure shit. Why did he treat me like this. He said he cared. What the fuck is this supposed to be? He's pissing me off, I'm 17 I know what I want.

I decided to speak upon my anger.

"Ethan, what the fuck? I'm 17, I can do what I like." I told him, pointing it out. "I'm protecting you." He said. "From what? Enlighten me Ethan! I really got to know!" I asked. Harry just sat down under the sheets.

"From being hurt!" He yelled back. "Well that's life, everyone gets hurt. You can't prevent it forever." I told him. "I do what I want, It's my life yes I'm living under your roof, but It's my life! You can't physically stop me!" I told him.

"Fine, just talk to me about things first though please?" He asked now, shaking the anger off.

I just nodded, I was still angry.

He left, and said something as he left.

"Harry, hurry your ass out of there, we're meant to be chilling at the Sidemen house today!" He said, with an angered tone in his voice still.

"I should probably get going, I need to go to my house and get some clothes. Look I'm sorry about this, all my fault I know." Harry said.

"Harry" I said, staring intently at his uncovered chest.

"Yes?" He said, but before he could finish, I smashed my lips against his. He joined our lips together even more, and placed his hands down my back, closer to my butt.

Soon, he pulled away.

"Wait, what's this for?" He said, so dumbfounded.

I laughed; and sighed at the same time, whilst wrapping my hand round his neck, and kissing him against. Soon, he pulled my legs around his waist as he deepens the kiss even more, not pulling away for air he stopped himself.

I knew he was going to stop himself, as he didn't want to force me. So I just pushed our lips back together and pulled him down onto the bed. He didn't let me take control, as suddenly he appeared above me. He nodded at me, asking if I was sure. I wasn't thinking, and said yes.

Soon enough, he started making his way down my neck, pressing kisses down my neck.

I stayed quiet, as I planned not wanting Ethan to hear.