Chapter 22

When Guy arrived, he told us he was pretty 'knackered' so he headed off to sleep in the spare room. Me and Harry went off to bed too, but he went to his room this time. Shock, it was weird that he went to stay in his room. I laid in bed, with a smile on my face knowing that my favourite person would be there to wake up to. I shut my eyes, tried to fall asleep. Somehow, it was literally impossible to. I stood up, knowing the only option. I threw on a long shirt as I was practically naked. I walked to Harry's room, and knocked on his door.

"Hmm?" He muttered.

I flung the door open, and pouted at him. He rolled his eyes, moved over and patted his bed.

"I'm not going to be here when you wake up, we're all going to film. JJ's not, he's going to meetings." Harry told me, facing me.

"Aww, so I'm gonna wake up empty armed again?" I asked him. He nodded, and pulled me in a tight hug. Soon enough, I fell into a deep sleep. There was never any time for me and Harry, yeah on a night where we can actually do what we want, but he was practically never here. I hated it, but I didn't want to interfere it, he enjoyed it.

Eventually, I fell asleep not long after Harry did.

I woke up, stretched my arms. Harry was gone, it was 9am on a Sunday morning. I dreaded a boring day today, but I had Faith and Guy to keep me company. I stood up, still in the long t-shirt, and walked to my room. I got changed into some fresh clothes and walked downstairs to the living room.

"Good morning, y/n/n" Guy said, patting the sofa spot next to him. No one was down, and he seemed concerned.

"I want to speak to you" He said. I nodded him along, just so he could carry on.

"I noticed your arm last night, and I didn't bring anything up about it because everyone was here. What happened?" He asked me. I swallowed a large piece of guilt down my throat.

"I cut myself." I said, feeling confident.

"Okay, why?" He asked me once more, putting an arm around me.

I shrugged my shoulders, and he sighed.

"I want you to know, that when I found this out I was devastated. I'm always here to talk, as you know. Does Ethan know?" He asked me. I nodded once more.

"Sweetheart, why?" He asked me again.

"I don't know, I felt numb." I let the words drip of my tongue.

"Well, I care about you. If you must know, on the way here I cried. I had no service in the car, and there was tons of traffic. I couldn't believe, after a whole seven years, I was gonna meet you and Ethan once again. You two have both done so well for yourselves, I'm proud. As for those, uh things on your neck, I want to know his intentions with you." He said, switching the TV on.

I chuckled. "Your joking me, right? As for the rest, thankyou. I'm glad to see you, and know your their for me. But his intentions? What year are we in?" Laughing once more.

"Yes, seriously I don't want no one breaking your heart." He said, with a firm tone and everything.

"He's not going to" I said, smiling now looking down at my phone.

He tried to speak, before he heard the door open and a yell.

"Fam! What did I tell you?" A familiar yelling voice shouted.

I looked at Guy, and he looked back too. Then I realised.

"Which guy is that?" Guy asked me.

"JJ." I said.

"No, I'm not hooking up with her!" JJ yelled, began to walk into the living room. He slammed his keys down on the counter

"Fam, fuck off." JJ said, ending the phone call.

"Girlfriend?" I asked him, now standing up towards the counter where he was sat. He nodded at me, and rubbed his hand along his forehead.

"She thinks I'm hooking up with some girl brudda!" He yelled. "Sorry, I'm just really pissed now."

"It's fine, carry on. As you were?" Guy said

"No, I've kind of cooled down a bit, surprisingly. Can't believe she'd think I'd cheat on her? After everything we've done." JJ said.

I stood up, took my phone with me and rushed upstairs. Harry was calling. I answered.

"Hey!" I said, smiling at his smile on his face.

"Hey, Sidemen shooting was cancelled. Kon and his wife didn't turn up, they were to ill." Harry said, in the background I could just hear the boys singing.

"Really? The both of them? Sounds fake." I said.

"Yeah I know, but they love their job." Harry said. Ethan poked his head through the side of the screen. I laughed, and let out a wave. Harry was just smiling at me, and I frowned at him.

"What are you looking at?" I asked him.

"Proud of myself." He said.

"For what?" I asked, now curious.

He scrambled his finger slowly down the side of his neck, then traced down to his lower part. Then pressed his finger on his lip. I realised what he had meant, My bruised neck, my bruised lips and lastly, my bruised tits. That boy.

"You can make yourself more proud later." I said, blowing a kiss and smirking whilst ending the phone.

Soon later, the boys erupted the house with a loud laughter and happiness. Harry walked over to me, and suppressed his arms open for a hug. I stood up, hugged him tightly and afterwards, he sat down. I took this as my cue to sit on his lap. I did so, and his placed his hands on my waist. Butterflies grew in my stomach, stronger and stronger each time.

"Bedroom?" Harry whispered in the corner of my ear. I nodded and jumped off his lap and ran. I looked behind, Harry stood up, laughed a little and began walking towards me.

"Where you guys off?" Guy asked me, dead eyeing me and gritting his teeth. I ignored him, I did feel guilty. But what was I to say? We're going for a shag?

I turned my bedroom door knob, and Harry was stood behind me. He looked very, tired.

I jumped on my bed and he came towards me. He sat down, and kissed me.

"I just want to chill. You know, I don't want anything that's sexual, I just want a cuddle with you. I barely get to spend time with you now, and when I do your always busy, or Ethan's around. I'm really tired, I just think I need you." He said,  I pulled him in closely, and he layed on top of me. He cuddled his head into my body, nearby my heart. He wrapped his arms around my neck, then began planting kisses on my neck. He made it to my lips, and we moved around abit, then I removed my lips from his. My lips would be extra bruised now.