Chapter 20

The next day, I woke up. I didn't really remember much from last night. I turned around to see a messy Harry Lewis layed next to me. It took me a while to remember, but I suddenly remembered. I slept with him last night. Fuck, I don't regret it, I'd been wanting to do it since the breakup. But I can guarantee, my drunk self probably said things I wish I didn't. Harry moved around next to me, and opened his eyes to me. I let out a small smile to him.

"You need to tell me JJ, remember?" He asked me, now sitting up.

"No? Tell JJ what?" I asked him, now confused.

"Your arm" He said, pointing to my arm, I looked down at my arm. Shit.

"Oh. Yeah" I said, biting my nails.

"Y/n, do you remember what happened last night?" Harry asked me, grabbing my arms.

"Yes" I said.

"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" He asked me, letting go of me.

"No, I'm just trying to remember everything. I remember us, and what happened and I don't regret it, but I can't really remember a single thing." I told him, truthfully

He sighed, rubbed his forehead whilst looking at my neck, and laughed.

"What?" I asked him, cluelessly.

"Nothing, you're just adorable when confused." He said, letting out a slight nervous chuckle.

I stood up, just in my bra and undies, I grabbed a hoodie that was layed on the floor, and a crop top which had long sleeves, and was low cut down my cleavage. I threw on some leggings too. Harry followed my instructions and did the same. Only instead he got into his shirt and joggers.

I walked downstairs, whilst Harry walked to his room.

"Hey you, you're finally awake" Ethan said, opening his arms for his every-day welcome hug. I hugged him back, and walked out of the living room to find JJ as I promised Harry.

I looked around for him, and finally went to his bedroom. I knocked lightly on the door.

"Come in!" JJ yelled. I walked in, and smiled.

"Hey you, what's wrong?" JJ asked, as he patted the bed next to him.

"JJ, I'm sorry. I did it again, Harry told me to come clear." I said, taking off my hoodie, and lifting my crop top sleeve up.

He looked at my arm, and sighed.

He got off his gaming chair, and signalled me to follow him to the bathroom. I did, and he pulled out his kit, and started doing the same pattern as before.

"This is what I do, whenever I'm not here and you need to do this, this is how you do it. The kits always in here if you need it." He said, whilst bandaging my arm up.

"Now, I'm going to get dressed. I'll be down in five, okay?" He said, opening his bedroom door. I nodded my head, left his room. I was left in my crop top, and my leggings. I walked to the living room where everyone was sat apart from JJ obviously, and Harry was in the kitchen drinking coffee. He looked deep in thought.

Ethan patted the spot next to me, and I went to sit with him. As I sat down, many of the lads was eyeing me up, especially my lower area.

"Y/n? Your neck? What the fuck?" He said, lifting my head up lightly. I looked down at him and felt my neck. I pressed down, and felt pain as I pressed down on one spot.

"What is it?" I asked him, confused.

"What is it? Don't play dumb. Who have you been fucking?" He said, now raising his voice a little.