Chapter 13

TW: Self harm, Abuse.

"Mum and dad want to see you, and also the Sidemen are becoming more serious, and we're talking about getting a house." Ethan said.
"Well, I'd rather not see mum and dad, I can't face them, you know I can't. And the Sidemen house, why are you telling me this?" I asked him, confused and crossing my arms.

"You'll be living on your own." Ethan said, now looking deep into my eyes. I had never lived on my own.

"Why is this my decision? It's totally yours not mine." I said, trying to reassure him. "I don't want to leave you, and you've never lived on your own." He said, sighing.

"I know, but I'll be fine." I told him, I knew I wouldn't, I didn't even have a job. "Well, later the boys are coming round, and we're going to discuss things. I'll update you further then." He said, nodding me along, now walking back into the living room.

Ethan's POV:

I crash down on the sofa, just after having the talk with Y/n. I can't let her stay here on her own, especially at her age. I don't know what I'm going to do about the mum and dad situation, they demanded to see Y/n. I said I'd ask her, and they said if she didn't want to see them, then they would come down to her.

I begin to sigh, deep thought, Harry notices.

"You alright Behz?" Harry asks me. "Yeah, I'm fine." I say, returning a smile to his question. He sort of gives me a side eye, questioning look to ask me 'are you sure?' So I just nod at him, smiling brighter then ever. Y/n is sat on the opposite sofa, looking deep into thought aswell. Soon enough, she excuses herself.

"I'm going to the bathroom." She says, emotionless. "Okay" I say back, unsure of how to respond. Harry soon speaks.

"Y/n, are you okay?" He asks her, getting up and pulling her arm back. "Harry, I'm fine. Get off of me." She says, quite sternly.

"No, I won't. Your not fine." Harry refuses. I begin to see a look of concern that they swap to eachother. I get up, wanting to break this up.

"Y/n, are you okay?" I ask her, as Harry removes his hand from her arm. She just walks away, and puts her sleeve up to her face.

I look at Harry, and Harry just looks back at me.

"What happened?" I ask him. "Listen pal, I know just as much as you do." Harry tells me.

"I should probably go and see her." I said.

"No, I'll go find her. It's fine." Harry said. "I'll come with you." I said.

Y/n's POV:

I dug my head into my hands, what was I going to do?

I fucked him more then once.

We only just started getting real about this relationship.

I can't be?

No.

Pregnant?

The word scattered around my brain.

I could be.

I'm 3 days late.

I'm never late for my period.

Knock Knock

I ignore the familiar knock at the door. It was Ethan.

"Y/n, unlock the door.. It's Ethan" He said, sighing.

I just buried my face deep into my hands again.

"Y/n, I'm not going to force you to talk to me or Harry, I just want to be there if your upset." Ethan says again.