Chapter - 1

Note: Hello lovelies, I m happy to be back with another plot and hope you will extend your love to Reyansh and Vaishnavi as well. Updates will be published on alternate days and due to personal reasons I will not be able to reply few of your comments but I will try to read them. I trust you all with the story and request you to vote and comment every Chapter and make this story a successful one. Lots of love to you all❤️

***************************

A mass crowd from press and media with cameraman was present before the three storey building BM Arcades owned by Reyansh. He carried out all his business operation from BM arcade though there were many other offices where he had his employees to handles his each and every business.

A few police were present at the gate to stop them from entering the building and trying to get in touch with any of them to know what was happening behind the closed doors of the office since two days.

The news were all over that Income tax officers were still on their duty to complete their work and release their findings from the raid. One of the officers knocked on the door of the Reyansh's room and was opened by his best friend Mithun with a not so friendly smile.

Mithun: Hello officer, good you came on yourself. Briyani for me and creamy mushroom pasta for my friend. No need for dessert juts a coke for both of will do. We had a light lunch and its already too late for dinner so get it quickly.

Officer: Mr. Mithun, we have finished our task and need Mr. Reyansh's sign on the documents.

Mithun: Oh I see. You got us locked here at office for 2 days so I thought you will take couple of more days to finish your raid. No problem come inside and issue the paper so we could celebrate our freedom.

Mithun opened the door wide and the officer entered inside. He saw a Reyansh laid on the couch shirtless and sleeping with one arm covering his eyes even when all the lights were off.

Mithun switched on the lights and patted Reyansh's shoulder to wake him. After a few pats Reyansh removed his arm and sat up stretching his arms and legs. He wore the shirt Mithun passed to him and sat comfortably leaning back on the couch  and his one leg over the knee of the other.

Mithun: Rey, he is waiting for your sign..

Reyansh: What are the findings ?

Officer: Nothing is out of record. We got papers for all the income and expenditures. Sorry to disturb you but we had to do our duty. There was a anonymous call that the diamonds in your store are illegal.

Reyansh: I do business not smuggling. My customer are my top priority and I will never do anything illegal and put my customer in trouble. Every diamond in my stores are pure as me. I hope your officers has made their exit from my showrooms ?

Officer: Yes, you may sign this document and you will be free to carry on with you routine works.

Mithun: Please make sure there is a clear cut message from you immediately to clear the chaos you have created to our business in the name of raid. It may take weeks or month for us to settle back into normal business now.

Officer: Its our duty.

Reyansh took the paper from him and went through it completely before he signed it.

Reyansh: If you are done with your duty please make your way out. 

He stood by the window with his hands in his pocket and saw the officer exiting the building one by one and the media swarming them for details.

Reyansh: Mithun, inform our PR team to release a statement on what happened in the two days. Rey's Diamonds should start its business as usual within 2 days. Call for all the staffs to work day and night to set everything in place.