Chapter - 16

Recap:  Reyansh and Vaishu have their coffee date in her room with hot chocolate. Reyansh tell her about his life and get to know both their birthday was on the same day.

********************

Reyansh and Mithun reached the kitchen and saw Vaishu preparing coffee for them but Reyansh froze on seeing her dressed in a yellow saree with floral designs and yellow blouse, her hair braided and she looked exactly the same from his dream.

Reyansh Mv: Appo mathadhum nadakkuma ? ( Then will the other things too happen ?)

He came out of the trance when Vaishu called him with a wide smile on her face outstretching her hand for shake. Reyansh shook hand with her.

Vaishu: Wish u a very happy birthday Reyansh..

Reyansh Mv: I loved when you called me Ansh and it sounds the best when you moan it. May be soon we will be in our own private space for you to call me Ansh and I will call you Avi.

Reyansh: Wish u a very happy birthday Vaishu

Mithun: Today is your birthday too ? What a miracle ? Happy birthday Vaishu...

Vaishu smiled thanking both of them for their wishes and passed a cup of coffee to both of them.

Reyansh: Vaishu, are my muffins awake ?

Vaishu: Yes, they woke up early and I got them ready too. 

Reyansh: I will check on them before getting ready. I will take you to temple today.

Mithun: You both are leaving me alone and planning on going out ? Not fair ... We will stick together today and celebrate both your birthday.

Reyansh cursed Mithun in his mind and left to Vaishu's room. Ishaan and Ishika were dressed in a twinning yellow dress and were making sounds moving their head side to side to see the surroundings of the room, also looking at each other making sounds as if they were having conversation among themselves. Ishika was sucking on her fist and Reyansh smiled kissing both their foreheads. 

Reyansh: Did you wish your mother already ? Won't you wish me for my birthday ?

Ishika touched his eyes with her wet fist making sounds. Looking at him giving attention only to Ishika, Ishaan started crying.

Reyansh: My prince wants attention is it ? Not only my attention but all my love and care is only to you both and also your mother.

He said the last part as a whisper in his ear and chuckled when Ishaan stopped crying immediately. He laid him back to leave to get ready but they both started crying stopping him. 

Reyansh: Today is mine and your mother's birthday. I have a surprise for her and I can execute it only if you let me go. You know I had a beautiful dream yesterday. Wish the dream comes true soon and we won't have to stay in different rooms then. I will have you three caged in my arms. I will call your mother to take care of you until I get ready.

He stood by the threshold of the room to call Vaishu.

Reyansh: Vaishuuuuuuuuuuu inga konjam vaayen ( Vaishuuuu come here for a while.)

Mithun who heard him calling Vaishu spit the water he was drinking, his eyes wide as saucers.

Mithun Mv: enna pondati ya koopudra madhiri koopudran ? ( What ? He is calling her like calling his wife ?)

Vaishu rushed immediately and saw him talking to the babies.

Vaishu: I thought you would have gone to get ready. 

Reyansh: Enga vidranga, pona odane azha arambichuduranga. ( They aren't leaving and start crying immediately )

Vaishu: You are spoiling them already. They are getting used to your touch and wanted to be with you always.