Chapter - 54

Recap: Reyansh and family fly to Kodaikanal to spend some time.

***************

Reyansh came out completing his bath and saw Vaishu searching for something in the luggage they brought from Chennai. He leaned on the wall and watched her for sometime. Later he cleared his throat and Vaishu got startled and turned to him gulping.

Reyansh: what are you searching Avi baby ?

Vaishu: Nothing Ansh. Was getting clothes to get refresh. 

Reyansh: Oii pulugu moota appo idhu enna ? ( Hey, lair then what is this ?)

He picked the clothes she had placed on the bed already to bath and Vaishu blinked unable to answer and later smiled sheepishly at him.

Vaishu: Oh its here. See I have become so blind and forgetive these days. Let me go bath now. Bye

She tried to leave but he pulled her back holding her hair.

Reyansh: Accept that you were searching for the lingerie which I said of having packed in the luggage.

Vaishu: No, I didn't search for it.

Reyansh: Ohh. Ok then you won't get it until you accept it. Now get bathed and I will get coffee for us.

Vaishu stood rooted in her place looking at him and he was hardly holding back the laughter.

Vaishu: Ok, I accept. Now tell where is it and I will get it myself.

Reyansh: Why ? Are you shy to get it from my hands ?

Vaishu huffed and tried to leave but he didn't let go of her and hugged her from behind.

Reyansh: Yes, I bought the lingerie but I didn't pack them for our trip here.

Vaishu turned around and looked at him holding the towel around his neck. She looked so adorable and he pinched her nose.

Reyansh: If I had packed them for this trip then it would be like forcing you to wear them. Its just a wish of mine to see you in them and its absolutely your right to wear them or to reject them. Anything you do should be spontaneous and out of love and not just because I wished or wanted it to happen. Learn to say no whoever it is even if it is me. You are my wife and hold equal rights in everything. I will respect all your decisions from the bottom of my heart and will never force you. Got it ?

Vaishu: I love you.

Reyansh chuckled and kissed the tip of her nose.

Reyansh: You are so adorable and I love you to the moon and back. Now go get refresh.

Vaishu nodded her head and walked away but stopped at the threshold of the closet.

Vaishu: where have you hidden them ?

Reyansh: They will be at your sight in my wardrobe when we return to Chennai. If you leave it in its place I will take that as your acceptance and wait for the day until you wear on your own or if you discard them then I will accept that you don't want to wear them any day and I will never buy them in future. 

Vaishu gave a gentle smile and left to bath. At night they were having dinner together and Kajal nudged Mithun cocking her eyebrows towards Reyansh. He nodded his head and cleared his throat.

Mithun: Rey, I m taking Ishu babies with me today. Before you reject listen to me. Don't I have rights to have them with me for a night to sleep together or don't you trust me ?

Vaishu: Mithun bro, we trust you a lot so please don't say those words. Its just that they are used to wake up in the middle of the night for nappy change and also need to be fed so you won't have a continuous sleep but me and Reyansh have got used to it.