Chapter - 48

Recap: Vaishu propose to get married and they plan for the wedding. Reyansh and Mithun get Ishu babies to play in the pool.

************************

Reyansh and Mithun were watching football with Ishaan and Ishika in their lap and Vaishu, Kajal entered the room with snacks for them. Kajal's mobile started ringing and she saw it was from her father. She walked out of the room to answer the call and returned a few minutes later screaming in joy.

Kajal: Vaishu, dad has let me to stay until your marriage. I m going to enjoy every day here with you guys.

She took Ishaan from Mithun and started dancing along with Mithun. She stopped suddenly and pecked Mithun's cheek.

Kajal: Mithun, you spoke to dad isn't it ? Thank you so much baby.

Reyansh: Don't spoil my innocent baby you both. Give him to me before you do any other deed.

Mithun: Should I question you about the deeds you do too ?

Vaishu: Reyansh turn your focus to the match now.

Mithun and Reyansh chuckled at her scared face to hear Mithun's question. Reyansh leaned to her ear and spoke for only to hear.

Reyansh: Avi, even if he will question me what will I reply him when nothing happened between us.

Vaishu nudged him and passed the bottles for the babies to him. Reyansh tried to feed Ishika but she pushed the bottle showing her hands to Vaishu.

Reyansh: She doesn't want bottle milk. Lets go to room and you can feed her. I will inform Asha maa to take care of them until we return from the beach.

Once she fed them Reyansh carried them to the living and put them in a pram for Asha to take them to the garden. He returned to room and gave a bag to Vaishu.

Reyansh: Wear this and you are getting into water with me.

Vaishu: No, please I don't want to.

Reyansh: I will wear shirt so don't worry and now go get changed.

He waited as Vaishu entered the closet and came out a little later dressed in a three fourth pant and shirt. Her hair was tied in a high bun. Reyansh held her hand and kissed her knuckles.

Reyansh: You look beautiful Avi. Don't ever think so little of yourself. Lets go now Mithun and Kajal have gone already.

Through the backyard they reached the shore and saw Mithun and Kajal playing in the water. Reyansh pulled Vaishu to the water and started splashing water on her.

Vaishu: Ansh, no don't do it or.

Reyansh: Or what Avi ? 

Vaishu started splashing water on him in return. Reyansh came forward and carried her in bridal style. Vaishu screamed at him to let her go but with a smirk Reyansh threw her in the water. Vaishu stood wiping her face and her shirt stuck to her body like a second skin. She took a handful of sand and threw on Reyansh but he dodged and the sand fell on Mithun.

Vaishu gasped but Reyansh and Kajal were laughing looking at her and Mithun. Soon they all got indulged in a sand fight. Vaishu gave up and walked out and Kajal followed her leaving Reyansh and Mithun to play for more time.

Vaishu entered her room and got her clothes changed after a bath. She prepared rice cereal for babies and reached the garden. Asha had got Ishaan and Ishika seated in the swing and Vaishu started feeding them with Asha showing them toys.

Once they were done she let them play for sometime and soon they fell asleep. Vaishu and Asha carried them back inside home and Reyansh who had done bathing already took Ishika from Asha and entered the room with Vaishu and laid the babies on the bed.