Chapter - 90

Story Suggestion: Hello my precious readers please do support the stories with your votes and comments.

The Boy of my Dreams" by Preety_Mandal  

Voice-The Unheard Actions by Aura_Efforts_2022

From here to Eternity by SJMinnal

************

Recap: Mithun and Kajal get engaged. Reyansh and Vaishu are excited for Ishu babies first birthday.

*************

Reyansh and Vaishu were cuddling with Ishaan and Ishika on either side waiting for them to wake up. Reyansh once again looked around the room that was filled with balloons, their favourite soft toys, stars of all colors the way Ishika would like them, toy cars of all sizes were arranged for Ishaan and the entire room looked like a toy shop ready for the little ones to mess around to their wish.

Reyansh and Vaishu couldn't avert their eyes from their angels and when they saw Ishika stirring and stretching her limps ready to be awake both Reyansh and Vaishu smooched her face and Ishika opened her eyes smiling at her father first and then at her mother.

Reyansh / Vaishu: Happy birthday princess / Ishi.

Hearing their voices Ishaan to woke up and was showered with kisses from his parents.

Reyansh / Vaishu: happy birthday: Prince / Ishu.

Both Ishaan and Ishika sat on the bed rubbing their eyes to with the back of their palms and yawned cutely but they were beyond excited to see the room and were on their toes immediately. Reyansh and Vaishu followed them and watched them moving from one toy to other.

Reyansh moved the hair from Ishika's forehead and received the star she gave him. Ishaan was squealing non stop picking the cars one after the other. For the next one hour they all enjoyed playing and later started getting ready for the day after messing the whole room.

Vaishu was ready in a simple silk saree and Reyansh in a matching shirt and dhoti. Ishaan was dressed in a cute silk shirt and dhoti while Ishika was dressed in an extremely cute silk skirt and top. 

Together they reached the pooja room and Ishu babies were welcomed with birthday wishes from Mithun, Kajal and Asha. A priest was called to perform special pooja for the day and once they were done with the prayers they reached the dining and all the staffs poured their wishes for muffins. On completing their breakfast Reyansh drove to the farm house and made Ishaan and Ishika take blessings from the huge portrait of his mother and father.

Reyansh: Wish they were alive to see this day. They must be the happiest person in the world.

Vaishu: We don't see them but they are with us guiding us in the right path. They will bless their grandchildren.

They spent some time and later drove to Vaishu's parents home. They wanted their children to be at the places where their grandparents lived. Ishaan and Ishika were playing with the wooden toys which were of Vaishu's which she played when she was young.

Reyansh received the newspaper from his assistant and showed it to Vaishu who couldn't control her happiness.

The couple had decided to use all their money for the welfare of the people and to mark the first step they chose Ishu babies first birthday and announced the inauguration of the trust to provide financial support to children of farmers across the state to pursue their education. Both Vaishu and Reyansh checked the social media to see the wishes pouring in for the initiative the couples had started.