Chapter - 51

Recap: Reyansh and Vaishu enjoy during the haldi ceremony. Ishaan and Ishika achieve their next milestone to stand on their feet with support.

****************

The media were standing outside of Rey's manor clicking the beautiful view of the building as it was dazzling with colourful lights ahead of the wedding. The entrance of the premises looked stunning with plantain and flowers decoration. 

Special poojas were done in the pooja room with all the wedding accessories placed before the deity. The priest gave the costumes to Reyansh and Vaishu to get ready for the wedding and they were accompanied by Mithun and Kajal to separate rooms. Reyansh took Ishaan with him and Vaishu carried Ishika with her to get ready. Stylist were called for both Reyansh and Vaishu to get them ready for the wedding.

Mithun who was ready in a silk dhoti and peach shirt matching with Kajal's saree was in the garden looking after the arrangements. Their assistants and PAs did all the job and the entire garden looked like heaven with silk curtains and flowers everywhere. The dais was made in the centre with set up like the mandap of a temple and all the pillars and ceilings were decorated with flowers. The pathway to the dais was filled with rose petals and lots of flowers bouquets were placed on either side of the pathway.

Huge traditional lamps were placed on the corners of the dais and fruits and garlands were placed on silver plates. Asha came dressed in a silk saree and made a check on everything. Asha and Mithun's mother lit all the lamps and gave the nuptial pendant to the priest to place it above the coconut.

Jagan and his parents drove to Rey's manor in his car but he was stopped 500 metres ahead of the manor. The police was quick instructing him to park the car away from the premises. Jagan drove atleast 500m to park the car and came by walk to the manor. He showed the invitation to the security who looked at Jagan and his parents from head to toe.

Leela: Yen ippadi pakuranga ? ( Why do they look like that ?)

Security: Wait over there and we will call you.

Jagan and his parents moved to the place pointed by the security and got seated in the chairs placed. Leela and Sukumar were gawking at the manor and the decorations.

Leela: See her luck, we thought she would go begging in the streets but here she is living like a queen. Jagan, what if they found that the sarees doesn't belong to her mother ? Atleast the photo we got printed from the old albums.

Jagan: Vaaya mooditu iru maa. Inga irundhu pora varaikkum yedhuvum pesa koodadhu. ( Shut your mouth maa. You shouldn't speak until we leave from here )

Leela nodded her head sealing her lips but her eyes were all over the place observing everything.

Mithun returned to the room and saw Reyansh was ready in a white silk shirt and dhoti with pink zari border. He was buttoning Ishaan's shirt.

Mithun: Both are ready ?

Reyansh: Just need comb hair for my prince. You get the jewels for him from the vanity table.

Mithun: You could have let the stylist to do it Rey. Your prince will be ready to play all the time not leaving us to wear his nappy too.

Reyansh: Don't complaint my prince now. He is such a cutie pie and look he is ready and just I need to get him wear the jewels.

Mithun passed the box and Reyansh clasped the chain, bracelet to Ishaan and slid the ring in his finger. He took the baby comb and styled his hair while Ishaan was holding his toes making sounds looking at Reyansh.

Mithun tried to carry Ishaan but Reyansh swat his hand and carried himself as they walked out of the room. As soon as they reached the garden Reyansh saw everything was ready. Asha took Ishaan from him and he sat down on the couch waiting for Vaishu to arrive. Mithun came with sandalwood paste and applied a thin line on his forehead.