Chapter - 89

Recap: Reyansh kill Jagan and later plan to return home for muffins birthday.

****************

Reyansh and family returned home and they were welcomed to a fully decorated manor with flowers. Everyone turned their attention towards Reyansh who smiled at them and walked ahead without a word. Everyone followed him and once the door was opened they were welcomed by Kajal's parents, Mithun's parents and few other close friends and family who gathered in the royally decorated living.

Kajal: Dad, mom what are you doing here ? 

Reyansh: They are here because I called them. You and Mithun are getting engaged so lets get back to our respective rooms and get ready quickly. 

Kajal's father: Didn't you want this to happen ? So Reyansh planned this surprise for you and Mithun. 

Mithun's mother: The auspicious time is in an hour so everyone get ready quickly. 

Kajal and Mithun hugged both their parents and Vaishu hugged Kajal before they retired to their rooms. Mithun was about to hug Reyansh instead jumped on his back thanking him.

Reyansh: Get down you monkey. You are getting engaged so act mature. Now let me go, I need to get ready and check on muffins to get them ready.

Mithun: Asha aunty will take care of them. You get ready and come help me.

Reyansh: Today is only your engagement so get ready on your own. I have got your suit ready in your room.

Mithun got down and ran to his room. Kajal saw a beautiful gown placed on the bed for her and she started getting ready quickly.

An hour later Reyansh and Vaishu descended the stairs carrying Ishaan and Ishika in their arms. Vaishu let Asha carry Ishika and entered Kajal's room to help her.

30 minutes later Mithun was first to reach the living dressed in a grey 3 piece suit. Vaishu held Kajal's hand and lead her to the living. Mithun's jaw dropped to see Kajal dressed in a maroon and gold lehenga and adorned with diamond jewels and her hair was braided in a fish tail type.

Vaishu: Mithun bro, you need to wipe your mouth.

Mithun's father: Both our son and daughter look made for each other. God bless both of you.

The couples took their parents blessings and exchanged rings. Reyansh hugged Mithun and patted his back.

Reyansh: I m so happy for you man. I have no words to thank you for everything you have done for me all these years but I won't thank you instead I promise to cherish our bond forever because you are my best friend and my brother. 

Mithun: Am I dreaming ? Rey, this emotional side is not your cup of tea. I really feel like laughing so stop it and give that damn I don't give a fuck aura. 

Reyansh chuckled and he saw Vaishu who was hugging Kajal and wishing her. The newly betrothed couples met the press and revealed their engagement before they joined the family and friends for lunch.

Reyansh returned to the room later when the guest had left except for Mithun and Kajal who stayed to celebrate Ishu babies birthday before they were called by their parents to join them for few days.

Vaishu and babies had changed into casuals and he saw Ishaan walking in wobbly steps holding the couch. Looking at Reyansh he flashed a smile and showed his one hand which Reyansh held and Ishaan was trying to walk holding his father's hand. A few minutes later Reyansh let go of his hand and watched Ishaan standing without any support.

On the other side Vaishu was doing the same with Ishika. The couples clicked photos of their babies standing on their own and trying to take steps.

Reyansh: Ishu, Ishi are you not tired ? You both have been awake since the time we arrived home.