Chapter - 50

Recap: Reyansh agree to send invite to Jagan and his family. Later he share an intimate moment with Vaishu.

********************

Ten days passed by and everything was set ready for the big fat wedding. Their wedding invite became talk of the town as it was from Ishu babies inviting everyone for their parents wedding. There were lot of comments both controversial and also in support of the couple for having a wedding after giving birth to babies. Reyansh didn't pay heed to any of the positive or negative comments but made sure to remove the abusive comments on Vaishu. Both the category of people had one thing in common and that was to get a glimpse of the bride and the adorable twins of the power couple. Everyone was waiting for the big day curious to see the family of the billionaire.

Reyansh, Vaishu along with Mithun, Kajal and Asha enjoyed every moment together and finally it was the day of haldi.

The garden was set up with a yellow curtains and decorated with yellow and white flowers. A love seat placed on a dais with an arch of flowers behind it. A huge decorative urli filled with milk and rose petals was also placed beside the dais.

Mithun and Reyansh arrived to the garden dressed in yellow shirt and white pant. Asha was sitting on a couch and Ishu babies were also dressed in yellow costumes and seated in the baby seat with toys in their hands.

Mithun made Reyansh to sit on the love seat and Reyansh was looking at the pathway waiting for Vaishu to arrive.

Mithun: Take this handkey and you may need this after seeing my sister. Control yourself until the ceremony is over.

Asha: Reyansh, let Vaishu and Kajal stay in a room until the marriage is done. 

Reyansh: but Asha maa,

Mithun: He is getting married and why should I stay alone ? Still I will adjust for my sister.

Reyansh: You don't need to adjust. Asha maa, I don't believe in any superstitious beliefs and Vaishu is already having wedding jitters so I don't want to leave her alone at this time. Please

Asha: Ok now look your bride has arrived.

Reyansh turned to the pathway and saw Vaishu arriving with Kajal. Vaishu was dressed in a yellow designer skirt and blouse with white silk half saree. Her hair was left open and she was adorned with red floral jewels looking so enchanting. He didn't realize he was holding the breathe until Vaishu was made to sit next to him and a nudge from her got him back to reality. He rubbed his chest a little and winked at her to show he has fallen completely.

Vaishu giggled at his expression and he couldn't stop from kissing her cheek and did that not caring about anyone looking at them.

Mithun: hmmmm control control..

Reyansh: Shut up man. Asha maa lets get started.

Asha came forward and took a handful of haldi and sandal mixture from the bowl and applied on their face, arms and let them to raise their clothes to knees and applied the mix on the legs. Reyansh gulped to look at her legs and with the sandal and haldi she looked enticing to his eyes. Mithun and Kajal followed Asha and smeared the haldi mix on them. Kajal didn't miss to apply haldi on Vaishu's  exposed areas.

Reyansh: Bring our babies to do the ritual to us.

Mithun and Kajal carried Ishaan and Ishika and helped them to put the haldi on Reyansh and Vaishu's face. Vaishu's eyes turned moist and Reyansh pulled her to his embrace and gave a wink that changed her emotion to blush immediately.

Asha: Reyansh apply haldi to your bride.

Reyansh: You are the sweetest Asha maa. thank you so much for this.