Chapter - 18

Double update 💥💥💥
Next update will be on Monday.

Recap: Reyansh lash out on Lavanya and tries to talk to Vaishu but she faints to his close proximity. Later she confess the reason she fainted.

*********************

Vaishu closed her eyes and shed tears for that night. Reyansh wiped her tears with his thumb and she opened her eyes looking at him. Their eyes locked and they couldn't avert their gaze from each other.

Reyansh: Don't let your past ruin your present Vaishu. You are a strong girl and I really feel proud of you. You have taken care of and given birth to two adorable babies and that is not something easy to be done at this young age. When Ishaan and Ishika grow up we will tell them how strong you are and they will grow up looking at you. 

Vaishu: They will hate me for being a coward and not being able to stand for myself or save myself. When I saw her forcing herself on you and seeing the disgust on your face, my memories got triggered and made me weak to lose my conscious.

Reyansh: You are wrong. Being strong is not just physical thing but also mentally being able to stand on a decision and achieving it. You are a strong girl Vaishu. I admire you a lot and you changed me from being a monster to someone whom I never ever dreamt of. What I m today is because of you and my muffins and I m loving this life.

Vaishu: You won't go back to your old life ?

Reyansh: I don't want to and will never go back to it. This is nice and feels good to me Vaishu. I m loving this life with you all.

Vaishu: Your mother will be very happy today. Find a girl and marry her she will be more happy to see you settled with a family. Even I will be very happy to see you all happy and married.

Vaishu felt her heart aching when she uttered those words and cast her eyes to the ground to hide her moist eyes.

Reyansh took a step close to her and she tried to leave but he stopped her cupping her right cheek with his left hand and snaking right hand around her waist. His palm got in touch to her bare skin on her waist sending sparks in both their bodies.

Vaish: Reyansh.. Wh...What.. are you doing ? Let.. Let me go..

Vaishu: Avi...please don't go. Let me speak.. please. please

Their breath was uneven and both gulped to the proximity. Vaishu's eyes were like saucers to the way her body was reacting for the first time in her life. 

Reyansh: Enakku unna pudichu irukku Avi. romba pudichi irukku unna mattum illa Ishaan, Ishikavum. Neraya naal kanavu kandu irukken nanum ippadi oru life irukka mudiyuma nu aana nee mudiyum nu enna mathita. Naa neraya thappu panni irukken Avi...aana ellathaiyum vituren..                 ( I like you Avi.. I like you very much, not only you but with Ishaan and Ishika too. I have dreamt so many times that if I can live a life like this but you proved that I can and changed me. I have many many mistakes but I will stop everything )

Vaishu was into shock after shock. Her body was responding, he was calling Avi. Her body and heart reacted like they were under a spell. Reyansh leaned and pecked the corner of her lips and squeezed her waist in his palm.

Vaishu closed her eyes and a moan escaped her lips.

Vaishu: Ansh...........

Reyansh felt over the moon hearing her moan his name and he pecked her soft lips, a really quick one.

Reyansh: Open your eyes Avi.....

Vaishu opened her eyes and saw him smile at her.

Reyansh: I lov...