Chapter - 12

Recap: Vaishu agrees to be friend with Reyansh and later he gift a Rolls Royce to Mithun.

*******************

A month passed and Reyansh had totally transformed into a new human forgetting that he is a businessman and was a playboy. He spend his time completely with Ishaan and Ishika and gave time to business only to attend meetings. Poor Mithun took care of business leaving Reyansh to have his time with babies.

On other hand Reyansh tried his best and initiated conversations with Vaishu but it was all to the extent of talking about babies, breakfast, lunch and dinner in a friendly way. Vaishu was still living in her shell.

It was another day of a meeting at office and Reyansh was getting ready. He ascended the stairs clasping his watch. He saw Asha holding Ishika and kissed Ishika's forehead.

Reyansh: Muffin, be good and I will be back soon after the meeting. Love you Ishi..

He left to office and soon after he left Lavanya arrived dressed in a bodycon dress.  Lavanya smiled at Asha and took a glance at Ishika.

Lavanya: Looks like the babies and their mother has become a part of this house. Everything they wear screams money.

Asha: Yes, Reyansh is paying well and Vaishu and me are spending all our money on the babies. Not only that Vaishu's husband sends her money more than enough that we couldn't decide how to spend them.

Lavanya: Ohh good anyway where is Rey ? I have been trying to reach him for a week but his mobile is switched off. I need to talk something important to him.

Asha: You don't know ?

Lavanya: What ?

Asha: He has gone on a business trip to Turkey and then he is flying to Italy. It would take atleast 2 months for him to finish his business and he was talking about going on a vacation after all his business tours. May be he will call you after his business tours.

Lavanya: But how could he go without any calls to anyone ?

Asha: He never calls anyone during business trips Lavanya. Only Mithun is allowed to contact him through messages. 

Lavanya: Where is Mithun then ?

Asha: Oh, he doesn't stay here since Reyansh is gone. He lives with his parents and work from home and doesn't go to office unless its an emergency. Call him on his mobile to know further details.

Lavanya left and Asha saw Vaishu standing behind her.

Vaishu: Asha maa, why did you lie to her ? what if she has something important to discuss with Reyansh.

Asha: You are friend to Reyansh right ? So tell me honestly, do you think Reyansh has feelings for this witch ? Does he deserve someone like her ?

Vaishu thought for sometime and shook her head as no. Asha smiled at her response and sat on the couch pulling Vaishu next to her.

Asha: so what type of girl does your friend deserve ?

Vaishu: Someone who will give all the love is craving for. Someone whom he will share everything with and a girl who will give him as many babies as he wants to shower all his love to them. He deserves the best in everything.

Asha: Say it in simple words that he deserve a girl like you.

Vaishu turned her head to Asha in a jerk that she would have got a whiplash. 

Asha: I said like you.. hmm like you.. so coming back to that witch, Reyansh hate her so much. 

Vaishu: Who is she to him then ?