Chapter - 3

Recap: Vaishnavi gives birth to twins a boy and a girl. Reyansh feels genuinely happy after very long time looking at the little ones.

*****************

Reyansh cleared his throat to start a conversation and Vaishnavi gulped in nervousness still not looking at him. He saw her eye lashes kissing her cheeks and her beautiful hairs reached her waist. There was no jewels adorning any part of her body except for a small jhumka in her ear which amused him.

Reyansh Mv: Why is she not wearing any jewels .. atleast her nuptial chain ? Arghh shut up .. shut up and get the contact number of her family and call them to take care of her and you get lost from here.

Reyansh: I didn't find any handbag or anything to contact your family. I will call them if you share the contact details. They must be worried that you are missing for a long time.

Vaishnavi shook her head negatively and he scratched his head in confusion.

Reyansh: Your parents ? I mean give me your parent's or husband's number. I will call them and let them know that you are fine and gave birth to the babies. Your husband must be happy to see the muffins. They are adorable and cute.

Reyansh Mv: You are going out of line with your talks. 

Reyansh: Yeah.. anyone whom you wanted to be called.

Again Vaishnavi shook her negatively breaking into sobs. Reyansh rushed to console her but stopped in his tracks getting back to the couch.

Reyansh: Relax, doctor said you need lot of rest so have a sleep when the babies are asleep and will speak in the morning. 

He switched of the lights leaving the night lamp. He moved to the couch in the corner and laid with an arm over his eyes.

Reyansh Mv: What should I understand from her gesture ? She doesn't have parents ? But what about husband ? Atleast boy friend ? Was she cheated by her boy friend ? Is that why she is crying ? At least she could have said anything then I could have been at peace.. She looks like an angel who will miss her ? Angel ?????? oh my god ...

He sat and saw the time was 5 in the morning. He walked out and called Mithun.

Reyansh: Mithun, come to City hospital, 5th floor private ward no. 7 immediately.

Mithun who was sleepy was now wide awake hearing him.

Mithun: Enna achu da ? nee nalla irukka la ? ( What happened man ? You are fine right ?)

Reyansh: I m completely fine but something else happened and I want you to come here at the earliest possible. Bring me clothes to change.

Reyansh cut the call and Mithun jumped out of bed and grabbed a set of clothes.He got in the car and drove to the hospital thinking of what could have happened.

Reyansh returned to the room and saw Vaishnavi asleep and moved to the cribs. He smiled when he saw the girl baby awake and he carried her out and paced across the room looking at her. He touched the baby's chin with his forefinger and she yawned cutely closing her eyes to fall asleep. 

Reyansh Mv:  Poganum dhonudhu aana unnayum andha kutty paiyanum enna poga vida matringa, unga amma vum dhan. Neenga moonu perum avlo cute, naa life la ippadi yaraiyum paathadhu illa..                                                                                                                                                                         ( I wanted to leave but you and that little boy aren't letting me to go and your mother too. You three so cute that I haven't seen anyone like you all )