Chapter - 14

Recap: Vaishu falls ill and Reyansh take care of Ishaan and Ishika.

****************

Reyansh informed the chef to prepare porridge for Vaishu and returned to the room to check on the babies to see if they were awake. He sat on the couch with his elbow propped on his knees and face covered in his palm thinking of his feelings getting stronger with each day. At this moment he realized Vaishu and the babies has become his world and he could tolerate anything but not their pain.

The man who had never let anyone in his personal space other Mithun and didn't care of taking responsibility for someone was now willing to take huge responsibility of twin babies without anyone's help. The man who was stubborn on remaining single for the rest of his life has turned his heart into so fragile for someone who is stubborn on not letting anyone in her life. 

All his life he cried for the first time when he lost his parents and the second time was when Ishika cried in his arm out of hunger.

Reyansh Mv: I have gone deep into my feelings for Vaishu and my muffins has already made their unshakeable place in my heart and life. There is no way going back or even imagining a life without them. 

He moved to the crib and touched Ishika's cheek and caressed her head slowly.

Reyansh: I will never let you cry once again. It broke my heart to see you cry like this. I may not be your biological father muffin but I will give you the world that no father gives his child. I want you to be my little princess and Ishaan my little prince. I will do anything and everything to keep you all for myself forever. 

Mithun who heard everything felt a sudden confusion raising in his thoughts and wanted to clear it immediately so he called Reyansh with him out of the room.

Reyansh: Tell me Mithun, any of them might wake up anytime.

Mithun: Rey, answer me genuinely. Do you really like Vaishu or is it because of the babies ? I mean do you really want Vaishu in your life or you want her just because you wanted the babies to be with you ?

Reyansh: No. I want them altogether because I don't think I can survive a day without any of them. I hope you got my answers.

Mithun: I got it but Vaishu might have the same doubt in future when you open up about wanting her in your life but then she won't be convinced with the answer what you gave me now. I hope you too get what I meant so make sure you convey what you feel for her with right words.

Reyansh nodded his head and they returned to the room. After checking on Ishaan and Ishika Reyansh touched Vaishu's forehead and felt a dip in the temperature.

Reyansh: Should we wake her to give food. Its almost evening and she hadn't had anything after breakfast.

Mithun: hmm try but why did she fall in fever all of a sudden. I mean she was perfectly when I was gone in the morning.

Reyansh thought for sometime and his eyes went wide and gasped.

Reyansh: Mithun, could someone fall in fever because of strawberry smoothie ?

Mithun: Why do you ask ?

Reyansh: I made her smoothie in the morning. Could it be ?

They heard a groan and saw Vaishu trying to wake up. Reyansh was by her side quickly and helped her to sit leaning on the headboard but Vaishu held her chest and started crying in pain. Reyansh understood the problem and immediately called the maid to nurse her and waited outside the room along with Mithun. After 30 minutes the maid walked out and informed him that she is feeling better. They rushed inside and saw her sitting leaning on the headboard.